In Game Jersey Lettering and Numbering please.

Post your suggestions here
FastEddie300
Team: ALiAS Honda

In Game Jersey Lettering and Numbering please.

Post by FastEddie300 »

Hey everyone, this is my first post, so if it's not interesting or if anyone feels differently, feel free to let me know. Just thought I'd voice my opinion as to how it can be sometimes irritating to not have your name and number on your bike or jersey as you are playing. I think it would make things a lot easier if there was the ability to place your name and number on the gear in the game. Almost like an in game photoshop. Other than that and struggling still with trying to play off of the arcade physics, I feel the game is absolutely solid and I really like the ability to upload new tracks through the community. Thank you so much everyone. Hope this wasn't a dumb idea.
"I can be nice, but don't test me"
@FastEddie300
ALiAS Factory Connection Geico Honda Am Support rider
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Re: In Game Jersey Lettering and Numbering please.

Post by WellsMX524 »

I'm feeling generous this morning. I'll put your name and number on your gear for you, if you'd like.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

That doesnt work so well if theres no .psd for it. I think it would be nice to have a separate number png to go on your gear and possibly a way to have a name on it aswell.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

You can already have your number on the gear, just no one includes the .jm for it anymore (rider_plate-modelname.jm). It's just not possible to have your name on it now.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrandmx85 »

yzmxer608 wrote:You can already have your number on the gear, just no one includes the .jm for it anymore (rider_plate-modelname.jm). It's just not possible to have your name on it now.
Is there anyway to add this without modeling or skinning?