Remove Online Ghosting

Post your suggestions here
gomoto846
Team: GP Decals

Remove Online Ghosting

Post by gomoto846 »

Haven't broswed forums at all lately, so if this has been suggested, ignore it.

It's happened to me multiple times lately that I'll be passing a ghosted rider on line, closer than I normally would because they are ghosted, and they suddenly reappear as I pass them and we go down.
I believe part of why some people ghost out is because they've missed timing gates, or something similar? If this isn't true and the ghosting is just from lag, then again, ignore this thread.

OTherwise pmy suggestion is to remove the online ghosting :)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Remove Online Ghosting

Post by Wahlamt »

gomoto846 wrote:Haven't broswed forums at all lately, so if this has been suggested, ignore it.

It's happened to me multiple times lately that I'll be passing a ghosted rider on line, closer than I normally would because they are ghosted, and they suddenly reappear as I pass them and we go down.
I believe part of why some people ghost out is because they've missed timing gates, or something similar? If this isn't true and the ghosting is just from lag, then again, ignore this thread.

OTherwise pmy suggestion is to remove the online ghosting :)
Ghosting is caused by either cut or it's taking too long for you to reach the next timing gate (based off of the leaders time inbetween, stock is around 10sec I believe) and lag/high ping may cause lag/temporary ghosting :)
BraapBraap

Re: Remove Online Ghosting

Post by BraapBraap »

This happens a lot to me as well.
Will Johns | Privateer