Holeshot Device?

Post your suggestions here
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Holeshot Device?

Post by ROSE822 »

I know there is an option to turn wheelies to front only but the only problem with that is you can wheelie over rollers or entering a rhythm section?
if this have been suggested before I didn't know and the thought has just came into my head.....
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Holeshot Device?

Post by Wahlamt »

ROSE822 wrote:I know there is an option to turn wheelies to front only but the only problem with that is you can wheelie over rollers or entering a rhythm section?
if this have been suggested before I didn't know and the thought has just came into my head.....
I didn't understand what the suggestion was? A holeshot thingy is at least realistic :)
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I think he means that he flips off the start so he wants stop wheelies off but then he like to wheelie through bumps so he wants them off. So I guess he kinda wants either a limited speed to wheelie (Must be going 15mph to wheelie) or just no wheelies 5 seconds after gate drop.
Hi
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Boblob801 wrote:I think he means that he flips off the start so he wants stop wheelies off but then he like to wheelie through bumps so he wants them off. So I guess he kinda wants either a limited speed to wheelie (Must be going 15mph to wheelie) or just no wheelies 5 seconds after gate drop.
well, that'd create the same as everyone with stop wheelies leaning back, not flip over and get the holeshot?
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:I think he means that he flips off the start so he wants stop wheelies off but then he like to wheelie through bumps so he wants them off. So I guess he kinda wants either a limited speed to wheelie (Must be going 15mph to wheelie) or just no wheelies 5 seconds after gate drop.
well, that'd create the same as everyone with stop wheelies leaning back, not flip over and get the holeshot?
What?
Hi
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Boblob801 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
What?
I think my brain messed up...
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

I think everything in this topic needs rewording lol
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
VicenteBareilles#228

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

you mean about this? Image
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

I think he means he wants to be able to do a start and not wheelie, (having stop wheelies on fixes this) but he also wants to be able to wheelie when he wants... This is impossible unless you have stop wheelies off. You just need to get used to it, and when you do it will be for the better.
Tanner Rogers