1stPersonCam Ground Inclination

Post your suggestions here
VicenteBareilles#228

1stPersonCam Ground Inclination

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

its possible to be able for enable/disable an option of "keep the camera fixed to the rider head" or "camera uses the same inclination as the ground, or a neutral incliation" i hope you could understand me, (too much time that i no speak/type in english).
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 1stPersonCam Ground Inclination

Post by jlv »

That could be done. Seems like it'd be hard to balance that way but I thought the same thing about third person.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MX181

Post by MX181 »

I would most definetly change to first person if this was implemented as first currently makes me want to puke as the head doesn't move and just makes my head go weird haha
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

That's the reason I can't play MX Bikes.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
daffernn

Post by daffernn »

jlv wrote:That could be done. Seems like it'd be hard to balance that way but I thought the same thing about third person.
It might be worth trying if it isnt too much work, since i really do like mxbikes with this because when you turn left weigh yourself to the right it looks really realistic.
Mixztel

Post by Mixztel »

Pumaxcs wrote:That's the reason I can't play MX Bikes.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

yeah this is one of the big reasons i hated mx-bikes, cant feel the movement you just see the bike moving over and cant tell really when the point is that your gonna fall over, i guess it would be good for some people but make it an option u can turn on and off.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
daffernn

Post by daffernn »

These opinions are all because you are so used of mx simulator, remember change is ok. it took you what 6 months to get good on sim to feel the bike, it takes time to adjust i just feel like it looks more realistic.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

i would still add it into the game as an option because i like how the camera is set up right now personally and id rather keep it that way, change is good but not to take over the main camera i could see this being implemented into the game where you are able to turn it on or off depending on your preference.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
VicenteBareilles#228

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

MotoX745 wrote:i would still add it into the game as an option because i like how the camera is set up right now personally and id rather keep it that way, change is good but not to take over the main camera i could see this being implemented into the game where you are able to turn it on or off depending on your preference.
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

The way it is now. I rotate my head heaps with the bike while I'm playing. I'm not aware I'm doing it but the misses took a video and showed me. It's a good laugh.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

I 100% support this idea. I cant help myself but whenever I play mxs I always find myself tilting my head with the lean angle on the screen xD gives me headaches
Tanner Rogers
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Are you using Mikeys 2010 Thor Core gear? Its been ages since I've seen that.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

dylan22 wrote:The way it is now. I rotate my head heaps with the bike while I'm playing. I'm not aware I'm doing it but the misses took a video and showed me. It's a good laugh.
I do exactly the same thing :lol: sometimes I even move my torso along with my head ahah
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
K-Xtreme
Team: Privateer

Post by K-Xtreme »

just make need to be stable. like real life . the head doesnt shake as the bike