New Camera Angles

Post your suggestions here
Thereal371

New Camera Angles

Post by Thereal371 »

1. GoPro Helmet View
2. Inside helmet view. (where you can see the nose peace and helmet visor up top, also u can pull tearoffs in this angle)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nickuzick

Re: New Camera Angles

Post by nickuzick »

you can add those in a video editing program. that would be hell to ride with
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Would be cool yeah. But than there's the problem that 1st person riders have with neck braces sometimes. Would've been a nice addition for filming though.
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

If there was any new cameras to be added, id say a first person camera like MX Bikes where the head moves and leans for a smoother first person view
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
John23

Post by John23 »

MxVelocity747 wrote:If there was any new cameras to be added, id say a first person camera like MX Bikes where the head moves and leans for a smoother first person view
Yeah. There was a post on that. I think the head should stay looking vertical, like real life.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
motorider157

Post by motorider157 »

I think instead when you turn left with your stick your head should turn left , right with the right stick. Also to be able to adjust how much the speed of your head turning.