Highlight unopened tracks.

Post your suggestions here
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Highlight unopened tracks.

Post by slowngreen »

I know its not really that important BUT I think it would be great to have any new tracks you put in your personal folder, show up highlighted in the list until they have been opened. Almost every time I put a track in I cant find it till I go look at what it was called again. Or for the ones that arent named the same as the download folder. So like an unread email basically.
Racers52

Re: Highlight unopened tracks.

Post by Racers52 »

this seems like a pretty cool idea, we all know how frustrating it is to find that new track or set of gear.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

need this!!!
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

slowngreen wrote:I know its not really that important BUT I think it would be great to have any new tracks you put in your personal folder, show up highlighted in the list until they have been opened. Almost every time I put a track in I cant find it till I go look at what it was called again. Or for the ones that arent named the same as the download folder. So like an unread email basically.
+1
Great Idea!
yamirider517

Post by yamirider517 »

JJH186 wrote:
slowngreen wrote:I know its not really that important BUT I think it would be great to have any new tracks you put in your personal folder, show up highlighted in the list until they have been opened. Almost every time I put a track in I cant find it till I go look at what it was called again. Or for the ones that arent named the same as the download folder. So like an unread email basically.
+1
Great Idea!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Really good idea.