Few Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Re: Few Suggestions

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

Joe Sawler wrote:
dearnhardtfan7 wrote:
robbimagg wrote:BETTER BRAKES!!! if you slam the brakes in real life then you don't endo whits it does in mxs i'm always tapping the brakes(hate that!)

Really? So if you are in 5th gear going down a straightaway and you grab a handful of front break you're not going to endo? I can say from experience that you are wrong about that one.
Really? I dont think you know what your talking about lol if your going 5th pinned (on dirt) you can grab as much front break as you can and you will never flip over like an endo you will wash out and land on your ass but you wont endo

When I first started riding (I had been riding about a month) I had gotten comfortable in a long straightaway on my track and was going a little too fast (halfway through 4th) coming into the corner. I panicked grabbed front brake too hard trying to stop faster and went over the bars and straight onto my face. If you don't think its possible to endo in the dirt you are sorely mistaken.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Images381
Team: Privateer

Post by Images381 »

only reason you should endo when grabbing a handful of front brakes is if your way the fuck up on the gas tank, like i do when i corner.. :lol: but by the time im up on the tank im done braking and on the gas...
DJ wrote: That top creators list is rooted. Don't even take notice of it. I'm not even on the darn thing.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

ya i gues it all depends on the type of soil and body position my mistake