Few Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Joe
Team: MXSP

Few Suggestions

Post by Joe »

Hey Im sure they were said all ready but ill post them again for good measures

1) look side to side. I think there should be an option to look left or right because riding in 1st person is like looking threw a tunnel you cant see anything unless there are in front of you especially on the starts in many car sims you can look left and right in the cockpit so im sure it would be ok here

2) better braking! the breaking is really slow like you blew a fork seal and all the fork oil is on your disk it takes 40000 feet to stop

just a few suggestions

Joe
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Re: Few Suggestions

Post by Mona »

Joe Sawler wrote:2) better braking! the breaking is really slow like you blew a fork seal and all the fork oil is on your disk it takes 40000 feet to stop
I agree. I have front braking torque at 500.00 and i feel like i need more (I hardly ever use the back brake). The brakes feel like they're really badly working drum brakes.
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

try putting them on normal, and then just adjust the numbers to youre own feelings.
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Thanks for that. I actually didn't realise that both of my brakes were on antilock. I know that i put the back on antilock for a purpose that i can't recall... but not the front. It seems like it grabs better, but i have to be more carful of the washouts.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I can't use normal front, my front brake is a button so I endo almost all the time :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Joe

Post by Joe »

what do you think about the look side to side option?
MotoRockstar777
Team: Privateer

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

Looking side to side would be sweet. I think you should be able to look back to because then when you in the air you can take a look behind you and see whos there.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

BETTER BRAKES!!! if you slam the brakes in real life then you don't endo whits it does in mxs i'm always tapping the brakes(hate that!)
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

robbimagg wrote:BETTER BRAKES!!! if you slam the brakes in real life then you don't endo whits it does in mxs i'm always tapping the brakes(hate that!)

Really? So if you are in 5th gear going down a straightaway and you grab a handful of front break you're not going to endo? I can say from experience that you are wrong about that one.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
MotoRockstar777

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

I think that the wheelies and the back end coming up when your braking are a little exagerated. Were on 250f's not 450s it seems like the bike always wants to flip over backwards on most tracks. I have a oversized brake rotor on my bike and the back end does not come up that easy. In this game i will just barely touch the front brake and the back end will come up.
Joe

Post by Joe »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:
robbimagg wrote:BETTER BRAKES!!! if you slam the brakes in real life then you don't endo whits it does in mxs i'm always tapping the brakes(hate that!)

Really? So if you are in 5th gear going down a straightaway and you grab a handful of front break you're not going to endo? I can say from experience that you are wrong about that one.
Really? I dont think you know what your talking about lol if your going 5th pinned (on dirt) you can grab as much front break as you can and you will never flip over like an endo you will wash out and land on your ass but you wont endo
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Then how do people going 1st or 2nd manage to do front wheel wheelies if you can never endo?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Joe

Post by Joe »

what?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

You just said it doesn't matter how much front brake you grab your rear wheel can never leave the ground.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:

:| .............................. i don't mean that i have tried it when i'm going as fast as the bike allows me ans slam the brakes i don't endo, i stop! in real life the breaks are mutch better then in mxs some times i lock the front tire and i don't endo.....
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS