Bike/Rider viewer

Post your suggestions here
Whipped
Team: Giles

Bike/Rider viewer

Post by Whipped »

I was just wondering if it would be possible like MVA to have a bike and rider viewer. like when your choosing your bike and gear. you can see what it looks like before starting a race or connecting to a server. is that possible? or is JLV already working on this?
VicenteBareilles#228

Re: Bike/Rider viewer

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

if the engine of the game were more powerful than now, that will be possible, but not in the actuality,/thats what I THINK)
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

VicenteBareilles#228 wrote:if the engine of the game were more powerful than now, that will be possible, but not in the actuality,/thats what I THINK)
Huh?
What?

Where'd you pull that answer from?
Seriously - I know you said that's what you THINK - but it's so false it makes you look like you DON'T think!
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

i think thats a great idea, im getting kinda tired of changing my gear and then going into a race to see what it looks like.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I think this request should be moved farther up on the todo list. I'm tired of hearing from Chris that this is the thing that MVA has over MXS.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Whipped
Team: Giles

Post by Whipped »

ya bcus alot of times on the servers ppl will constantly connect/disconnect because they cant seem to find what they want. and sometimes it can make the server lag for a second. im glad you guys agree :D
Kawisaki#209

Post by Kawisaki#209 »

yeah but, i have the perfect thing to counter that.. First off you don't have to disconnect and reconnect from a server when you can just go play private and figure out what you want... that is the best way to do things anyways.
Mouritsen #333
JETZcorp
Team: Privateer

Post by JETZcorp »

I agree about needing a preview thing. When I'm looking at a list of 1800 rider skins, it gets really annoying to have to go into the game to check it out, and even then I can only really see the rider's back. Practically every game in existence with multiple skins has this kind of thing, it's just the way it's supposed to be done. The way its set up now, is like doing to a store to buy some clothes, and being presented with a big list of names, choosing a name, buying whatever it is, taking it home, finding out that you just bought a dress instead of hiking boots, then returning it and trying something else on the list until you find a pair of boots you can kinda live with. It's very time-consuming.
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

I think we really need this too
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

great idea, ive always had this on my mind but for some reason, never suggested it :D
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Would be nice!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

yeah would be so nice, and when loading the track it would be cool to have a loading pic of it like in rFactor.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Kawisaki#209

Post by Kawisaki#209 »

yes... i agree 100% this should be done.. because of course the lagg and also freak it gets dang annoying reloading the game every time you change your gear set to see what it looks like then hate it and have to do it again! it irritates me a lot.
Mouritsen #333
VicenteBareilles#228

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

Ashes wrote:
VicenteBareilles#228 wrote:if the engine of the game were more powerful than now, that will be possible, but not in the actuality,/thats what I THINK)
Huh?
What?

Seriously - I know you said that's what you THINK - but it's so false it makes you look like you DON'T think!
hahahahahaahah i just try to say what i see that other ones say, and my english is so poor that sometimes people understand thinks that i dont wannna say :P :mrgreen:
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

VicenteBareilles#228 wrote:
Ashes wrote:
Huh?
What?

hahahahahaahah i just try to say what i see that other ones say, and my english is so poor that sometimes people understand thinks that i dont wannna say :P :mrgreen:
Haha - all good man.
At least you got a post out of it ;-)