better offline

Post your suggestions here
motox124
Team: Cernics

better offline

Post by motox124 »

ok i was offline and i had abour 4 or 5 AI turned on for the hell of it and all of them would go off track and wreak and never really get back on. i think that the AI should almost mimic you by running lap times somewhere around the average of what u run so as u progress in the game the AI get even better. and when i lose my internet or when im just practicing it would be nice to have somthin to compete with. and also idk if it were to be possible but im also tired of seeing stock skins and i was wondering if there would be a way that the game would randomly pick a bike.gear,helmet, and rims?
Spazz

Re: better offline

Post by Spazz »

Go to time trial and race your ghost
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Spazz wrote:Go to time trial and race your ghost
this.

Or do a 20 lap race on ur own, save demo, and then Race against demo :d
motox124
Team: Cernics

Post by motox124 »

yea but still.. i think it would be fun to have this for point racing offline and for begginers so they push them selfs to be faster and faster plus it would help on making people learn to pass cleanly. i would honestly love to see this happen
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It takes hundreds of hours to train AI. That's why we don't have it on user-made tracks.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Flamin32
Team: Privateer

Post by Flamin32 »

motox124 wrote:yea but still.. i think it would be fun to have this for point racing offline and for begginers so they push them selfs to be faster and faster plus it would help on making people learn to pass cleanly. i would honestly love to see this happen
Would be cooler if you race your own demo it would save the old demo in the new demo?
So you could race 2 demo's at the same time?
(If that makes any sense).
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

KTM57 wrote:It takes hundreds of hours to train AI. That's why we don't have it on user-made tracks.
hm....Maybe I should get JLV to upload/post demos from previous Demo Championship Series races, then you guys could race against those...
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

yep i think its a shame the Ai dont work anymore they were a useful addition,the original Ai were way better, you could train them up to a fair standard easily so they ran reliably on many tracks, what we have now are untrainable there's no prospect of getting them round any track quicker than you could walk it ever! i wish jlv would reinstate the original AI,they were fun for practice and testing,whereas demos or tt dont offer collision.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Sweendoggy wrote:
KTM57 wrote:It takes hundreds of hours to train AI. That's why we don't have it on user-made tracks.
hm....Maybe I should get JLV to upload/post demos from previous Demo Championship Series races, then you guys could race against those...
That would be awesome. I feel like I have seen the demos from the 2010 SX series around here somewhere. Maybe I am wrong though.
Flamin32

Post by Flamin32 »

Yep; http://mxsimulator.com/sx2010/

All the demo's