Bubba69

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Bubba69

Post by Gideon#67 »

Demo speaks for itself, wasnt a serious race so the cutting track and ramming wasnt really a big deal to me, annoying but w/e, but then he's gotta start to run his mouth with rude and racist comments. JLV please do what you see fit, thanks.
http://www.mediafire.com/?6n4dkc6kn3cjy2p
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
iWin #69
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Bubba69

Post by iWin #69 »

WTF IF IT WASNT A SERIOUS RACE THEN WHY POST IT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

maybe you didnt read the post, as i said it wasnt only the cutting and ramming ( which are ban worthy offenses) but the comments were way out of line.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Jev7
Crushed Dissenter
Team: None

Post by Jev7 »

his commenting wasint was insulting for sure :) talking bout mothers,dads etc.. that kid has to get some balls to grow up, not just to sit in other side of monitor
fabmx1

Post by fabmx1 »

Agree this kid is so annoying, he cut me during all a race (he was lapper). That's just why, sometimes i hate to play online when there's this kind of kids...Please JLV, for all the community, ban this immature kid...
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

I have seen 3 topics of you replying. All three where stupid posts with AAAA HUUUGEEEE FORMAT...
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I've banned "Bubba #69" for one day. Next time will be a week.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.