Devin Davis | PanicRev/O'Neal

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Ddavis

Re: Devin Davis | PanicRev/O'Neal

Post by Ddavis »

RBS YZ450f wrote:really jlv? i mean i realize ddavis has cleaned up his act... but i think your starting to play favourites now... as much i dont really care for gunar..... in this situation if gunar said that he woulda been banned, do the same for ddavis.. hes done this on numerous occasions

FOR THE KIDS JLV, !! FOR THE KIDS!
How many times have I been in Ban Court besides this one time? Zero.

How many times are most the people on this page on Ban Court? Every day there's a new topic for them.

I think it's ridiculous to say I should be permanently banned, but if it happens again I can see it being realistic.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Who said you be perma banned?
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Holy cell phone fail. Lol. **Who said you should be perma banned?**
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

rmitch524 wrote:Holy cell phone fail. Lol. **Who said you should be perma banned?**
RBS YZ450f wrote:really jlv? i mean i realize ddavis has cleaned up his act... but i think your starting to play favourites now... as much i dont really care for gunar..... in this situation if gunar said that he woulda been banned, do the same for ddavis.. hes done this on numerous occasions

kona309

Post by kona309 »

Ddavis wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:I've seen you say that atleast ten times davis. You just need to chill man.
Since supercross, no I haven't.
Honestly, all of you have to chill out, on track and in chat. Everybody comes into this game thinking they are hot shit, and then when they go bombing into turn 1 in there 1st race on 02, they bang bars, fall over, and rage. Then as they continue to play, this keeps going. There is a reason they are called racing incidents, the beauty of racing is going into a corner, knowing where you want to be on track, and fighting for it. But when we get these 8-yr-old dipshits (i.e. not DDavis) not knowing the word respect when they aim their bikes at the next dude's front tire, There is definatly a problem. People dont get "Faster" by riding like scrubs and raging when they fail a punt attempt, They get faster by turning off the internet, and riding by yourself over and over, until you start to dream about how nice it would be to race somebody. Then you go online and finish last over and over, until you finally start to understand that fast doesnt just mean all out speed, it means smooth riding and the ability to give people respect and room so that they will do the same for you. Id like to thank all the OGs who play for keeping the respect level high and giving this game a good name, because the online is going to shit this all the little kids. /Rant

TL;DR Ride lots, ride clean, and be nice. It will help you when your lapping that guy two turns before winning the SX Champs.
Source: My experience, Ive been playing for 18 months, sucked the whole time, and still avoided rage. Ive practiced 12 hours in a week to try to make a night show, only to miss by 1 spot. Still didnt rage, just tryed harder.
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Ddavis wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:Holy cell phone fail. Lol. **Who said you should be perma banned?**

I'm sorry, what???
Like Roy said, no one said you should get a perma ban.
Hi
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

The forum admin reserves the right to enforce or not enforce these rules unfairly and hypocritically.
I have a feeling this goes for the servers as well.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Just a little contribution, ;)
Anyone who says he "cleaned up his act," is a little out there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Zach I jumped to your inside and left you room, you squared it up and jumped back inside of me, then I jumped to the inside and you whiskey throttled it and clipped the bales as you tripled out of the turn and crashed. But then you call me out trying to say I can't even take you out and that I suck at passing, when I wasn't trying to make contact I was just battling with you. But you don't even understand the concept of "Battling for position" because you think you're better than everybody else.
kona309

Post by kona309 »

Ddavis wrote:Zach I jumped to your inside and left you room, you squared it up and jumped back inside of me, then I jumped to the inside and you whiskey throttled it and clipped the bales as you tripled out of the turn and crashed. But then you call me out trying to say I can't even take you out and that I suck at passing, when I wasn't trying to make contact I was just battling with you. But you don't even understand the concept of "Battling for position" because you think you're better than everybody else.
Not saying who is right or wrong, but this is a big issue online.
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm uploading a video of the Zach incident.

Technically jumping to someone's inside and NOT making contact, but they make a mistake, is a HUGE part of real life racing. And it's upsetting to the other riders, but it's something I do to get in other riders heads and they make mistakes. I don't think other riders have enough common sense to do this without hitting them though.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

I'm not really sure what you're trying to prove by the video. I was merely posting a screenshot of your conduct on 03, right after you said this rarely happens. My love tap was just a retaliation to your constant block passing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

lololololol Zach's take out was gold.
You should have checked up a little more davis.
Hi
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Boblob801 wrote:lololololol Zach's take out was gold.
You should have checked up a little more davis.
x2, don't see the big issue as long as he wasn't punting you or cutting the track, especially since it's just a silly 03 race, no need to get mad over something like that.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.