Logan hoskins Uid 6277

Post by Tompaterson »

Demo : http://www.mediafire.com/download/m10n7 ... out.mxdemo
Rider : http://mxsimulator.com/servers/elsinore ... yers/6277/
Uid : 6277
Rider : Logan Hoskins
Number: 554
Bike : KX 250f 2013

Clearly from this demo just punting people, causing pile ups , ruining many peoples races.
Tompaterson
Team: privateer

Re: Logan hoskins Uid 6277

Post by Tompaterson »

he then continued to launch people on the first turn , and take my brother , friend and i out on multiple hotlaps.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I'm gonna guess, judging from the server you've used in the Rider Stats link, that this happened in 03? You can't forget to mention that if you want it to result in a ban
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The description isn't very specific so I'll pass on this one.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
cloud_2901
Team: Complete newbie

Post by cloud_2901 »

JLV is there any way you can force spectate people who continue to smash into people?

I know when I was starting to want to play online, after messing a few people's races up (and the subsequent whinging that follows - I know the feeling now), I played in spectate mode for a month or two, just to get up to speed without getting in people's way, I just think it'd be great for people like this logan guy, he just tries to take out the leaders lap after lap, race after race (on purpose, he keeps saying "I can have fun cant i?" ignoring the fact that hes ruining others' fun), and he always gets lapped multiple times, because hes just starting.

I just think its an option for people who continually try to ruin others' races on the one server that consistently has races going on it, and is hands down the best server when there aren't people like this making people ragequit left right and centre.

Thanks.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I can make it more strict about ghosting off course players. Right now you have to be 1.5 times + 10 seconds slower than the leader through a section and you'll be ghosted.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.