Banned from elsinore.mxsimulator.com!

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Mikey

Re: Banned from elsinore.mxsimulator.com!

Post by Mikey »

Mutt wrote:please ban mikeyyy. he saind i were a goon and something about his bend cock to me ab i hacve no idea why. all sudden he was there lo
I called you a goon and squid because you suck and got in my way... and you said you could lap me so i said suck my cock, because i know none of them are going it happen you squid :roll:
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Mikey wrote:
Mutt wrote:please ban mikeyyy. he saind i were a goon and something about his bend cock to me ab i hacve no idea why. all sudden he was there lo
I called you a goon and squid because you suck and got in my way... and you said you could lap me so i said suck my cock, because i know none of them are going it happen you squid :roll:

definately need to get the sand outta yer vagina and STFU and ride, whiner. all the good ones just ride, you just make noise like images.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
danny

Post by danny »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Mikey wrote:

definately need to get the sand outta yer vagina and STFU and ride, whiner. all the good ones just ride, you just make noise like images.
Lol?

Team: xFire mayneeeeeeeee
xFire: rocketmandan946
XBL: fp cycloNe
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Mikey wrote:

all of the good ones just ride?? im pretty sure mikey is a good one. he wins like every race. great logic smart one
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

adhkcrfhonda wrote: all of the good ones just ride?? im pretty sure mikey is a good one. he wins like every race. great logic smart one
Adhk, he ment all the good riders just ride and have fun, but goons like mutt and images, all they do is make noise and bother others...;)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Judge wrote:
adhkcrfhonda wrote: all of the good ones just ride?? im pretty sure mikey is a good one. he wins like every race. great logic smart one
Adhk, he ment all the good riders just ride and have fun, but goons like mutt and images, all they do is make noise and bother others...;)
Glad to see there's some mature cognizant people reading this shit. I know you're out here, just too many snot nosed spoiled brats being aggro most of the time. Had a real good sesh last nite with a bunch that didn't whine every time there was a wreck or dirt roosted on them. If I get run over, I just take my lumps and get back up. If I take someone out, I apologise. No entitlement issues here.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Judge wrote:
Glad to see there's some mature cognizant people reading this (organic matter). I know you're out here, just too many snot nosed spoiled brats being aggro most of the time. Had a real good sesh last nite with a bunch that didn't whine every time there was a wreck or dirt roosted on them. If I get run over, I just take my lumps and get back up. If I take someone out, I apologise. No entitlement issues here.
you talk about being mature??? you just told mikey to get the sand out of his vagina... real mature of you dude.
antuel
Team: Privateer

Post by antuel »

Sorry for bothering you JLV. Tonight was playing on the server, and there was a little problem with a player (# 22). He said that the demo would be in this post, so i facilitated the work, in case that he don't have good bandwidth to upload it.

Native language:

Perdon por molestarte JLV. Esta noche estaba jugando en el servidor, y en la carrera hubo un poco de riña con un jugador (#22). El dijo que la demo iba a estar en este post, por lo que le facilito el trabajo en caso de que no tenga buen ancho de banda para subirla.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mnc2y2utzvy/22vs4.rar
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

i think he told MUTT to get the sand out of her vagina....ehm, im not sure :lol:
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

idk i dont understand him, he needs to specify who hes talking to
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Or maybe you need to read things comprehensivelym if that's what you call it.

You remind me of my cousin, all he did was go on forums and web pages, and from 11 paragraphs he read the first one, and already made a conclusion, being totally wrong, just go back up there and read it again, you may understand it, if not, either I'm too smart ( wich I don't think so ), or you're too dumb, and I'm not trying to start hostilities here, but seriously, I got it the first time I read it, and english isn't my native language.

Anyways, I was here to makr things clear and instead I'm ranting on you, so I'll get back to the "topic".

Yes Nybrok, he did tell MUTT to get the sand out of his vagina, or whatever.

Am I wrong THR? If so, my apologies to Adhk and everyone concerned about this whom I may have gotten into my wrong comprehension.
Tyler 258

Post by Tyler 258 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:

lol..mikeyyyyy definately was being a little bitch, blaming everyone for his probs(like images does) maybe not worthy of a ban tho IMHO
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Hmmm.. considering mutt was on havocs side why would he tell him that?
Scrub#7

Post by Scrub#7 »

Hey,
please kick mx-143!!! Today i was riding on Stock-Server and this guy (mx-143) rammed me all the time! He rodes the track in wrong way,ride around and hitting people...
He didnt let other riders and me unimpaired race! He needs to go!

Hers is the saved Demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z4yjudmqzom

my numbwe: #7
his number: #143 (he is on kawaki 250f)
sweden
Team: JPR

Post by sweden »

JLV i wont you to look at randy #9 when he ramming me at lap 4 when me and tyskorn having a nice fight ....

here is the demo : http://www.4shared.com/file/166867509/e ... andy9.html

:evil:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I've banned mx-143 for a week.

What randy #9 did looked like an accident to me.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.