OneLove

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

OneLove

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

More "practicing". I always ask them to go to 04 first. Some get it and go there. Some don't.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Re: OneLove

OOOPS!!! here's the demo....
http://www.mediafire.com/?biil0c1z521r66m
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Prah
Team: Privateer

Post by Prah »

To be honest I didnt know there was a Pratice Server. I only knew there was a supercross one and a Custom track one. If you go through the demo We clearly didnt hit anyone that made them win/lose the race atleast i didnt. You said go to the 04 server WELL whats that mean? Then you started acting like you were some moderator or an admin I should say. Telling me I was getting banned and telling me what to do :!: Well all we wanted to do was try and scrub on the tabletop before I did that in the non-colision mode I was actually racing while the others were scrubbing. Then you clearly said said restart all of us restarted no problem. Now it seems like all you do is complain man you already have TWO post in a row about people playing. Why cant you loosen up? After all it is just a video game
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

yeah, I saw him the other day, just whipping off one of the jumps and getting in the way of the guys who were racing. I don't understand why some of these guys think they have to be online to practice their whips, it's just weird, I guess they think they have an audience watching when nobody really is.
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

i think the best part i that they cant land anything and if they do its a real small butt whip
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
Prah

Post by Prah »

Dont believe they were whipping but trying to scrub
xxstfubmx

Post by xxstfubmx »

really im not even riding in this vid im just sitting there ahha but noone ever told me there was a practice room thanks tho ill deff use it and havoc are u the one that i was racin with last night on 0 stability ? bc u know i always get out the way of anyone thats going to lap me
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Theres alot of people on this forum that talk like this

Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

welcome to the world wide web I guess, takes so much time to type things like ,.?/!&*@%^@ :?
Never mind that *puts crackpike away*.
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

She was talking a ducks ass.
TeamHavocRacing

Back on topic...sorry again, it was (prah) who was ramming or whatever. IDC if you do your crap away from the track or even time it to avoid the racers. Its when it disrupts the race that matters. Simple, right?
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Yeah...but those onelove guys sure do get annoying. Every race all they do is talk talk talk and jump around and never race(ex: Desiderio. 117 DNF's out of 179 races). That's what the goon server is for .
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
MonsterEnergyKid7
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MonsterEnergyKid7 »

US ONELOVERACING PEOPLE ARENT ANNOYING BECCUZ WE TALK>>IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT READ THE MESSAGES
PIN IT TO WIN IT
SKYPE - MetalHead1671
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

redcd10
Team: [OneLoveRacing]

Post by redcd10 »

Are you kidding me, i bought this game to have fun not to be racing all the time, so what if im not racing im not purposely hitting anyone or trying to ruin everyone elses race il im doing is whiping whats so wrong with that. Why is there always someone complaing its a game. And reason i whip here is cause i have multiple friends who play this game and sometimes we dont feel like racing so we whip and we cant do it in the 04 server because it only has four spots so it always is full. Im not sure what the big deal is its a game, sure its fun but no need to complain because im whipin im just trying to have fun and its not like im talking crap or anything.