Prah

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
MX196
Team: Privateer

Prah

Post by MX196 »

I taped him and he started yelling at me. Then shorter down the page (im such an idiot not to take a pic) he started to call us immature when i just taped him. KTM57 and DJ are whitnesses of this. DJ did say xcuse me to him. So you dont need to ruin your 10,000 post DJ. 8)

Mikey

Re: Prah

Post by Mikey »

I honestly think you probably deserved it.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
huntermx330

Post by huntermx330 »

me 2 :D
GO BIG OR GO HOME
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Nah, Prah was getting lapped and taking us out when we passed him. He just got mad because he fell after getting the holeshot.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

How can you be white trash and black?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I know, right?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Prah

Post by Prah »

Why dont you show the demo of when you cut the track and hit me then you can complain about me yelling at you. EVEN shark and i talked and i was told to stop with the yelling and so i did. Show him more of the chat log and the demo of you hitting me
Prah

Post by Prah »

KTM57 wrote:Nah, Prah was getting lapped and taking us out when we passed him. He just got mad because he fell after getting the holeshot.

To be honest i don't remember crashing on the hole shot but, i know of course it's gonna be the FSK clan vs 1 member you guys are gonna clearly stick up for your teammate for what HE did wrong its cool. Also remember you cant judge a persons attitude by reading a text it just don't work that way i'm sorry.
Prah

Post by Prah »

Sry this is 3 post in a row i cant edit my other ones.... But its kinda funny and what caught my eye is when he hit me and i said what i said in the log he replies with a Heart. Now this is running through my mine that it was probably a intention to hit me because no one thats hit me has ever replied with a HEART when i say something
MX196

Post by MX196 »

...I didnt cut the track. I can blackpass in this game.
Prah

Post by Prah »

In the sand section there was the 2nd turn in the sand, and you cut the 2nd turn and hit me.. anyways wheres the demo you can see for yourself
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Did you save the demo? I thought there was no reason to because you said it and you didnt not have contact except for when i block passed you, so I would stop lieing and if you have the demo I would like for you to prove me wrong.
MX196

Post by MX196 »

And, at Oakland, where the text photo was clearly taken, there is not a second sand corner. So im afraid you just let yourself get caught.
Prah

Post by Prah »

im sorry but wheres the demo? You've clearly hitten me more then once for me to be yelling at you. I dont yell at someone if they hit me once. Are you not showing the demo because you know you hit me on purpose or what?

And also what seems to amaze a 21 year old more is the fact that an admin was in the server at the time but yet you still want to try and make a butt hurt post because you want to ruin someone else's day am i correct?
Remind me of this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abZWSJkU ... re=related
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

You kind of remind me of a retarded kid who doesn't make any sense. PRAHblem bro> :lol:
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.