McNell909

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
CBR214
Team: Privateer

McNell909

Post by CBR214 »

I was racing and im new to the game but ride and race in real life so i know what to do if you are a lapper. I wan riding and he came up to fast then hit my back side after the triple but no big deal. After he passed me he crashed and i passed him back. Then on the start strait coming into the corner i was slowing down and he just pinned it and t-boned my making me flying off the track. I am number 214 on the honda. Mcnell909 in on the red vull honda with blue msr gear.

Here is the link to the Demo.
http://www.mediafire.com/?plzbjg70jszeqbz
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: McNell909

Post by jlv »

Sorry, didn't see anything worth a ban there.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

it might not have been the best thing for me too do but u gotta see where im coming from i crashed and im in the lead and i have 2 guys on my *** that are faster then me so i gotta get going and your there ... sorry for the take out but i think all racers just from watching ama supercross when the blue flag comes out it means to move outta the way and u didnt do so.. so i kinda had to move you XD
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
CBR214
Team: Privateer

Post by CBR214 »

All good well thanks jlv for letting me know i am still trying to learn all the things you can and cant do and sorry about the post mcnell was just kinda pissed at the time lol. buy the way thanks too lol gave me a faster line than i was using.