Zachkx100

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
MxHuett
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Zachkx100

Post by MxHuett »

Well, Zachkx100 decided after I accidently took him out on the first turn..which was clearly an accident, but he then thought it was a good idea to take me out the rest of the race.
So he kept taking me out, stopping and waiting, and making me mad. Then as it went on a dirty word slipt, and I said it. I will admit I said it and I didn't get it in the screen shot but the word I said was (Cunt). Read it at your own risk.

So here's the link to the video: http://www.mediafire.com/?iumlt7w2w7gsqjz

And Here's the Screen Shot: Image
Zachkx100

Re: Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

I never cut the track, and I never straight T boned you, you punted me in the first turn, and we tangled a few jumps later, you proceeded to call me a "cunt" and I took offense. If you're going to ride dirty to someone else, expect it back. Besides, aggressive riding isn't against the rules, it's already been said. Stop being an arrogant child and move on.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Huett, you diserved that one. You've caused me plenty of trouble in the past, such as intentional takeouts as I'm lapping you. So I can easily understand why Zach would get a little frustrated. At the beginning it isn't totally obvious what your intentions were. Either you did it on purpose, or aren't smart enough to clearly see Zachs path and slow down. Either way, it was your fault. So calling him a C*** was completely uncalled for.Plus, he wouldn't have to wait for you if you were faster lol. You were in last place when he took you out, so it's not like he caused you to lose the race or any positions. So I'm not quite sure what there is to be so mad about. Yes, the situation could have been handled better, but knowing you I can't blame him.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

I'd also like to give a BIG shout out to Ktm for taking this screenshot! What's up bro?!

BallZach<3
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

xD

Best topic this week for sure?
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

Makes me glad to see the FSK members are showing the good behaviour and not using any bad language :D. Have to agree that ive ridden with Zach more than once, and never had got any problems with him. He always raced clean. Conclusion: Huett must have made him mad.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

AJ didn't call him the "C" word because they collided on the start, he resorted to such language after he was taken out three times by Zach.
Aggressive riding is allowed, but I'm pretty sure waiting on the side of a track then pulling out behind someone is to intentionally take them out, and intentional take-outs are what people mostly get banned for.
MxHuett
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MxHuett »

Brina this has nothing to do about your past? So, yeah if he wouldn't have kept taking me out maybe I could've caught up...
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

tyskorn wrote:AJ didn't call him the "C" word because they collided on the start, he resorted to such language after he was taken out three times by Zach.
Aggressive riding is allowed, but I'm pretty sure waiting on the side of a track then pulling out behind someone is to intentionally take them out, and intentional take-outs are what people mostly get banned for.
Zach wouldn't act this way unless he had plenty of reason to. Clearly hurry provoked him. As far as the past it has plenty to do with this. Aj you're good at pissing people off. You've shown that. If you do things like call me a b**** repeatedly when I try to join an xfire chat who knows what else tolu so to piss others off. This is basically like picking a bad apple. On some occasions a race will come along where someone pisses you off, on some occasions like this, you'll react to it. I'm sure it's happened to plenty of people because people do Piss people off. Heck its happened to me a few times. The ban court thre
Thread would be Pages and pages if soneone tried to ban everytime that two got in a fight and raced dirty and Unfortunately for zach he picked the bad apple, or bad race which was full of the banhappy fella. The people that get banned on here are the ones that cut the track, and are typically known for this behavior. Ive never seen zach ride like that, except to me when we're just Messing around.
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Jester#132 wrote:xD

Best topic this week for sure?
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Brina927 wrote:
tyskorn wrote:AJ didn't call him the "C" word because they collided on the start, he resorted to such language after he was taken out three times by Zach.
Zach wouldn't act this way unless he had plenty of reason to. Clearly he provoked him. As far as the past it has plenty to do with this. Aj you're good at pissing people off. You've shown that. If you do things like call me a b**** repeatedly when I try to join an xfire chat who knows what else you so to piss others off. This is basically like picking a bad apple. On some occasions a race will come along where someone pisses you off, on some occasions like this, you'll react to it. I'm sure it's happened to plenty of people because people do Piss people off. Heck its happened to me a few times. The ban court Thread would be Pages and pages if someone tried to ban everytime that two got in a fight and raced dirty and Unfortunately for zach he picked the bad apple, or bad race which had a banhappy fella. The people that get banned on here are the ones that cut the track, and are typically known for this behavior, ruining everyones race repeatedly. Ive never seen zach ride like that, except to me when we're just Messing around.
Haha, sorry for any of the typos, was on my phone when I wrote that. I think I fixed it :P
My Stats
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Why would he call me that when it was clearly his fault? He called me that such word after we collided on the jump, which was neither his nor my fault, it just happened, our lines came together, I never took him out, he never took me out, so I was like wtf? I never took him out prior to him calling me "insert word here."
Armadijl wrote:Makes me glad to see the FSK members are showing the good behaviour and not using any bad language :D. Have to agree that ive ridden with Zach more than once, and never had got any problems with him. He always raced clean. Conclusion: Huett must have made him mad.
As is the case with everyone else I race with, I race clean unless provoked otherwise.

BallZach<3
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

Zach, you really need to grow up a bit. The past few days you've been in the server doing dumb things and getting mad at me when I call you on it. All I said the first day was "watch your lines", and the next it was "if you're gonna screw around you should do it elsewhere", and you absolutely flipped both times. I really don't have a problem with you generally, but lately you just need to cool down and think a little. This episode, while technically within the rules, is completely ridiculous and unacceptable. Sure, he was wrong first, but you gotta just let that stuff go, you ended up looking FAR worse than him at the end of the whole thing. Use your head, let's try and have some respect in this community.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Wise words sir, wise words..
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

What happened to your high on track moral standards because you race in real life Zach?

So much for holding yourself above the rest of the community because you actually race in real life, unlike the rest of us. :roll: