Sorry guys but trouble with some tracks.

Post your questions here
MXDudevolution
Team: Privateer

Sorry guys but trouble with some tracks.

Post by MXDudevolution »

Hi guys sorry that I am being a noob but I have always have trouble with certain tracks that don't come in folders. Tracks are ok if they are in a .saf file or the creator puts the tracks contents in a file. But its tracks that has its contents everywhere when I open them up in Win-Zip. Justin Barcias Compound, JS7 Compound and the National series all work fine because they are in files and .saf files.

It's tracks like the Kiwi Compound, MotoParc Canada and Kawasakis compound. I have looked for help in this forum but I can't find any help. I have looked to see if the creator have put up some instructions but I have had no luck. Any help guys?
p2sta

Re: Sorry guys but trouble with some tracks.

Post by p2sta »

be sure the track folders are not in subfolders....
wrong: (PersonalFolder)/MotoPark/MotoPark/files
right: (PersonalFolder)/MotoPark/files
MXDudevolution

Post by MXDudevolution »

That's the problem say I have downloaded ''Private Track'' I go into my personal folder. Create a folder called ''Private Track'' so the files are not all over the place and then I place the files into that. But still it does not work. The track is not all white but there is no texture. The jumps are all there but all there is is the jumps and a grass field.
maxamus363

Post by maxamus363 »

why make a new folder just drag in the real folder and it will work
MXDudevolution

Post by MXDudevolution »

Oh yeah If I was doing that I would not be having this problem. The JS7 compound has an original folder so I put that in the personal folder. And with these tracks that don't come in a folder I should just keep them in this non existence folder for it to work! As you can see my sarcasm shows your information is a pile of rubbish.
MXDudevolution

Post by MXDudevolution »

And its a shame that I've got it working now so thanks p2sta! And I will use that Mac quote forever.