Help with stability, (Front End)

Post your questions here
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Help with stability, (Front End)

Post by motokid499 »

Hey guys, im having quite a problem here..... After alot of testing and riding, i think i have my stability where i want it. However, i do have 1 problem. My front end is very jerky. When I turn sometimes it just happens in corners where the front end just carves into the ground. Also, on bumps it likes to randomly turn and nothing is ever good when you are in 5th gear tapped in a bumpy/roller section and you hit something with your bars turned as far as they go... Im not sure what is causing this or how to fix it. If you compare to real life its almost like headshake, exept the bars jar at random times.
If you want to try my stability ask me and ill PM you it, and you can see what i mean. Or i could show you a demo of what its doing.
What do I change in my stability to fix this?
Tanner Rogers
BSM70
Team: MotoPlayground

Re: Help with stability, (Front End)

Post by BSM70 »

Try playing around with you steering damping an strength
jasper125

Re: Help with stability, (Front End)

Post by jasper125 »

motokid499 wrote:Hey guys, im having quite a problem here..... After alot of testing and riding, i think i have my stability where i want it. However, i do have 1 problem. My front end is very jerky. When I turn sometimes it just happens in corners where the front end just carves into the ground. Also, on bumps it likes to randomly turn and nothing is ever good when you are in 5th gear tapped in a bumpy/roller section and you hit something with your bars turned as far as they go... Im not sure what is causing this or how to fix it. If you compare to real life its almost like headshake, exept the bars jar at random times.
If you want to try my stability ask me and ill PM you it, and you can see what i mean. Or i could show you a demo of what its doing.
What do I change in my stability to fix this?
Make a video of when it happens it might be easier that way to find something that will help!