MX Simulator game crashing

Post your questions here
TH_722

MX Simulator game crashing

Post by TH_722 »

So as of recent, my game will crash every time I try to play. It happened for the first time Saturday night during the RF race and has since crashed every time I play the game. It typically crashes midway into the first race I load from staring the game again. I have the latest snapshot, installed latest graphics driver with no luck. I have also checked my cpu temps while playing/crashing and the never exceed 45C. Any tips as to what I could try next?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MX Simulator game crashing

Post by jlv »

There might be a clue in the Windows event log. Find the entry from when the game crashed and post the crash details.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Does this mean anything to you?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

That's not it. You want the one for mx.exe. I think you want to look under applications. It was much easier in older versions of Windows when there was just a "view details" button after a crash.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

"nvoglv32.dll" is the Nvidia OpenGL driver. Looks like 0xc0000409 is a stack buffer overrun. So something in the GL driver wrote below the stack pointer. Probably a bug in the driver. Try going back a version.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com