Videos

Post your screenshots and videos here
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

Re: Videos

Post by mxsstarters »

double backflip in mxs. there are two versions of it. one with awolnation and another with dubstep they both go with the music but just tell me witch one is better

MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

umm Actually Neither went well with the music. Sorry. Even tho I love Awolnation
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

yeah but hey jeff check out this new video of mine. i think u might see good improvement in it :wink:

Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Everything in slow-mo isn't that fun to watch. Needs more action and stuff.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

alright than one more video. this one is sick! watch it all the way through.

Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

mxsstarters wrote:yeah but hey jeff check out this new video of mine. i think u might see good improvement in it :wink:

If your going to use skrillex in your vid, at least keep the footage in sync with the music.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Mbutler183 wrote:
mxsstarters wrote:yeah but hey jeff check out this new video of mine. i think u might see good improvement in it :wink:

If your going to use skrillex in your vid, at least keep the footage in sync with the music.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy Fudge nuggets batman..... It's Butler Long time once again m8
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:Holy Fudge nuggets batman..... It's Butler Long time once again m8
hahahaha jeff!
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

you're videos are pretty awful. sorry for being so blunt.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

and I meant "your"
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Mittocs wrote:

you're videos are pretty awful. sorry for being so blunt.
I wanted to say it, but I am trying to stay clean of any arguments, or pre judgment that I am an asshole ( which I am not, but can be ).

@ mxsstarters, You have released a lot of videos, and each one wanting to say it's better. However I just really see no improvement. I know I have said quite a bit the issues ( all my opinion ) is Lagg,FOV,and syncing the video better. The timing is off pretty bad. Take more time on your videos, I mean take MORE time. Look at each clip, and just visualize the edit/video before hand, and make it happen.

Not bashing you, only helping you.

@ Scott ( mittocs ), Now you have a new computer, sony vegas ( FINALLY ), when is your next video, and am I going to make a special goon cameo appearance in it? lol :D
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

alright thanks guys. ill take your advice. i just cant make that good of videos cause of my computer :? but as soon as my alianware comes through the mail i will releace better videos.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

*Video*
Sorry, but that video kinda ruined the song. Sorry... But to be honest, the first 39 seconds looked promissing, but as soon the song really started it just went all the way down.

Like people said:
- Sync the video with the music (!!Super important!!) By doing this, you may make the video 10x better than without synchronizing the video with the song you're using.
- Camera angles - Vary on them, and maybe record on three (or more) different places on the same thing.
- Be more smoother when you're moving the "camera" not like you did on 0:44 - 0:51.
- this is kinda like what I said about synchronizing the video with the song, but try to make the video flow with the music, like having slo-mo when the song goes slowly and calm like the first 39 seconds of the video. But when the song gets more intense or maybe faster then you can use normal speed, then slow-mo like you did this time.
- No one like laggy videos, but not everyone have the money to spend on computers.

So I hope you can improve on ^^^^these^^^^ til next time :)
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

02RR02 wrote:

*Video*
Sorry, but that video kinda ruined the song. Sorry... But to be honest, the first 39 seconds looked promissing, but as soon the song really started it just went all the way down.

Like people said:
- Sync the video with the music (!!Super important!!) By doing this, you may make the video 10x better than without synchronizing the video with the song you're using.
- Camera angles - Vary on them, and maybe record on three (or more) different places on the same thing.
- Be more smoother when you're moving the "camera" not like you did on 0:44 - 0:51.
- this is kinda like what I said about synchronizing the video with the song, but try to make the video flow with the music, like having slo-mo when the song goes slowly and calm like the first 39 seconds of the video. But when the song gets more intense or maybe faster then you can use normal speed, then slow-mo like you did this time.
- No one like laggy videos, but not everyone have the money to spend on computers.

So I hope you can improve on ^^^^these^^^^ til next time :)
Damn it 02RR02, don't post in the videos thread unless you are posting a video!!!! You got me all excited! :evil:
wool
Team: privateer

Post by wool »

yz171kx12 wrote:
wool wrote:

My preparation for the 2012 supercross chanpionship.
good video, i just hate that remixed version of that song...

oh... tnks man

Motocross... The best sport ever