post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
MotoX745

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by MotoX745 »

theargeman123 wrote:Awesome! What font is that on your gear Cameron?
i got the font off google i have no idea what the actual font is called but i use it on everything.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

The number font is SX Pro but the name font I'm not sure. Maybe Sarah Script???
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

not sure which one he was asking about, i forget what font i used for the gear as well, cleaned up my computer recently so i no longer have the template.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

So when you select the font you want to use you just pick the blank unnamed one? Crazy
Hi
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

Boblob801 wrote:So when you select the font you want to use you just pick the blank unnamed one? Crazy
Alright Stevo, i see the sarcasm and humor in your post, but there could be a number of reasons why i don't say the font.

1. I don't want to be a douche and tell him to fuck off and go find it himself, maybe i want to keep the font to myself and if he finds it then he can use it or if someone tells him the font then he can use it, but that's not my method.

2. My actual reasoning is that i have had the gear done for a little over a month and i generally don't spend my time in photoshop memorizing a font just in case someone asks for it and also the fact that i no longer have the PSD on my computer to go back and look to see what the font is. As for the number font i have had that on my PC for over a year and i didn't know the official name for the font so that i will take responsibility.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Woooo bessy you said you use it for everything so I figured you'd know what one to select. If you didn't want him to have it you could just not reply or tell him it's a secret. You don't need to tell him mean things. Tbh you look silly acting stupid. Plus it's Christmas, share it around, good sir
Hi
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

i use the number font for everything cuz it looks really good with almost everything so i take responsibility for that i should know that, but the jersey lettering i use something different each time and if i do find the font again i will PM it to him but at this moment i don't know it. I wasn't trying to come off like i was attacking anyone or anything but if he was asking for the jersey lettering then i have no idea what it is right now.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Ohagan75 wrote:DP Preview Pic:
I've seen a bunch of people using the N-Style SX Pro number font that I traced a while ago by simply magic wanding it in photoshop. It looks bad IMO so here's the Illustrator file of them. Have fun
Donate if you like My Creations
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

Dont mind the bottom of the fender, its just messed up :lol:
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
BSM70
Team: MotoPlayground

Post by BSM70 »

MxVelocity747 wrote:Dont mind the bottom of the fender, its just messed up :lol:
Track?
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

Post for Kyle Martin
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I really like that first one
Crunchy83
Team: DX3 Fasthouse KTM

Post by Crunchy83 »

Couple screens i did for my good dude Christopher Valente with his 2014 setup in World MX2 Championship.

HQ : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/473965129L.png

HQ : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/754562130L.png

HQ : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/730454131L.png
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TM_Infidel »

Nice Crunchy, who's he riding for in '15? ..so far i see only Guarneri on the TM's in the MXGP class so i might only be making one replica for the gp's for next year ...hope not though. ...any inside scoop there?
DJD

Post by DJD »

Blah