Your best shot...

Post your screenshots and videos here
MiNi

Your best shot...

Post by MiNi »

Hey,

I don't really come on here anymore (I haven't played MXS in like a year) from being so busy. But I had a minute to spare, so here it goes. What is your absolute best screenshot? Calling all virtual photogs!

Example:

Date Taken: (Estimated, doesn't have to be exact)
Editing: Y/N (Yes or no)
Editing Program: (Photoshop cs4,cs5, gimp 2.6, etc.)
Total Editing Time: (How much went into editing the shot)
Screenshot Honors: (SSOTW winner, cover photo for a series or whatever, etc)
Description: (Talk about the shot a little bit. Doesn't have to be long.)

*(Post sreenshot here)*

My turn:

Date Taken: Sometime of around March 2011
Editing: (Y)/N
Editing Program: Photoshop CS5
Total Editing Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes
Screenshot Honors: SSOTW #85 Winner (Green/St. Patrick's Day)
Description: I wanted to really show everyone that I had the potential to shoot and edit screenshots. I edited this for a while and kept coming back and forth to it. I am happy with the way this turned out.

Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
articwolf01
Team: Achievement Hunter

Re: Your best shot...

Post by articwolf01 »

Glad to see your still alive MiNi. :)

Date Taken: 10-13-2011
Editing: Yes
Editing Program: Photoshop cs5
Total Editing Time: I dont remember the exact time, but i think about 5 hours. :P
Screenshot Honors: N/A
Description: I took this photo cause i was new to the game and i loved to race checkerz ghost. I was new to photoshop and learning all the basics. I wanted to win a SSWOT. This was the first photo i took and edited. It just reminds me of how far I have came in this game.

3rd Overall EMF Junior Cup 2011
2nd Overall A-B class Maniacs Spur Series 2012
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Holy shit how does that take you 2-5 hours to edit a screenshot? I could edit those in about 5 minutes..
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

--------------------------------
Date Taken: Not sure
Editing: YES
Editing Program: PS5
Total Editing Time: 30mins or a bit more never keep track of time
Screenshot Honours: SSOTW entry not a winner but was voted twices 8)
Description: Probably my most liked shot as it played on the fact he did very well that weekend. My screenshots never look amazing as i play on a basic laptop but most of the time I spend about half hour playing with curves, blur tools etc... until I'm happy with my screen
- Not my favourite shot though but sure one of my better shots
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
articwolf01
Team: Achievement Hunter

Post by articwolf01 »

mx4life wrote:Holy shit how does that take you 2-5 hours to edit a screenshot? I could edit those in about 5 minutes..
I just got photoshop. So i was messing around with alot of tools and stuff. lol.
3rd Overall EMF Junior Cup 2011
2nd Overall A-B class Maniacs Spur Series 2012
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Date Taken: June 11, 2011
Editing: Yes
Editing Program: Photoshop CS5
Total Editing Time: About 15 Minutes
Screenshot Honors: People said it looked good.
Description: I was bored so I took a picture. I thought it looked nice, so I put it on here. People liked it. I was happy.

MiNi

Post by MiNi »

articwolf01 wrote:Glad to see your still alive MiNi. :)
At least somebody remembers me haha. Thanks bro.
mx4life wrote:Holy shit how does that take you 2-5 hours to edit a screenshot? I could edit those in about 5 minutes..
That was because I had 10 different versions of the shot. I would spend like 20 minutes editing each time I decided to edit. But I kept coming back and editing it a bunch. So the amount of time ended up being 2 hours, 45 mins.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
goudbeekie
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by goudbeekie »

Can someone tell me how i can make a blur background nice with adobe photoshop cs5?
i know, noob question ...

Thanks! :D
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

MiNi wrote:At least somebody remembers me haha. Thanks bro.
you ever coming back full time?
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

mxrewind665 wrote:
Honestly, probably not. But that is not an official no.

When MXS was lost after my computer crashed, I really thought about coming back. But with my life being around training around ClubMX and MXS as a distraction, it was in my best interest to just quit it all together. Especially being in B class and trying to make it to Loretta's, I need all the dedicated time I can get.

Even if I wanted to come back, I need a better computer. My laptop only has such a good graphics card. I could only play with 10 players on max graphics with no objects. That is also with only like two high quality models being used by all of the players in the game. I want to do all of the big races, but I need a good computer. Me and my parents can't afford to get a $1000 PC that can play with 40 riders, max graphics, objects, roost, etc and on huge tracks (outdoor series). $1000 into a computer, just for one game seems like a waste to me. $1000 could go into money spent at ClubMx, gas for a huge race, trick parts for my bikes and extra bikes. If I was rich then it would be a different story.

Even if I did come back, I wouldn't enjoy it here. I honestly don't like the way that the community acts around here. A majority of it is fine and I have some good friends here, but there are people who made my stay here (there are parts that are my fault too) miserable and I honestly don't feel like dealing with them (I am not going to name anyone they know who they are).
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Date Taken: Second week of November apparently.
Editing: Maybe.
Editing Program: MS Paint. (Obviously)
Total Editing Time: Probably 30 minutes or so.
Screenshot Honors: SSOTW #115
Description: I don't know if it's my best, but I'm sad that one of my favorite shots was on a Kawasaki. :evil:

mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

MiNi wrote:
mxrewind665 wrote:
Honestly, probably not. But that is not an official no.

When MXS was lost after my computer crashed, I really thought about coming back. But with my life being around training around ClubMX and MXS as a distraction, it was in my best interest to just quit it all together. Especially being in B class and trying to make it to Loretta's, I need all the dedicated time I can get.

Even if I wanted to come back, I need a better computer. My laptop only has such a good graphics card. I could only play with 10 players on max graphics with no objects. That is also with only like two high quality models being used by all of the players in the game. I want to do all of the big races, but I need a good computer. Me and my parents can't afford to get a $1000 PC that can play with 40 riders, max graphics, objects, roost, etc and on huge tracks (outdoor series). $1000 into a computer, just for one game seems like a waste to me. $1000 could go into money spent at ClubMx, gas for a huge race, trick parts for my bikes and extra bikes. If I was rich then it would be a different story.

Even if I did come back, I wouldn't enjoy it here. I honestly don't like the way that the community acts around here. A majority of it is fine and I have some good friends here, but there are people who made my stay here (there are parts that are my fault too) miserable and I honestly don't feel like dealing with them (I am not going to name anyone they know who they are).
They are probably ban by now. JLV has been layn' down the bans for foolish behavier.(I'm not complaining) but hey check you pm real quick. :wink:
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Date Taken: March 20th, 2012 at 5:05 PM EST.
Editing: Yes, but it looks like there is no editing because I'm just a pro.
Editing Program: I believe I used Photoshop CS5 Update 298749064135462.124232421
Total Editing Time: 6 Hours, 23 Minutes and 16.3 Seconds.
Screenshot Honors: Got a vote in SSOTW.
Description: It's a good shot, what else is there to say?

| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
2m4a9t
Team: underdog racing

Post by 2m4a9t »

how the buthole do u get the clarity in these photo's?
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

rideblue56 wrote:one of my favorite shots was on a Kawasaki.
That's not a coincidence blue. :mrgreen:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.