post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
DJ99X

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by DJ99X »

My computer handled it fine. But you wouldnt use it for a whole map (although... Perhaps it could be used for sx....).

It only looked weird because it was so repetitive. I also tried it with a single image, instead of a tile. That looked pretty awesome, as you could draw ruts. Ill show a pic later.

This is definitely possible for sections. As you can have it sitting off the ground, which give the buried tyre effect.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DJ99X wrote:My computer handled it fine. But you wouldnt use it for a whole map (although... Perhaps it could be used for sx....).

It only looked weird because it was so repetitive. I also tried it with a single image, instead of a tile. That looked pretty awesome, as you could draw ruts. Ill show a pic later.

This is definitely possible for sections. As you can have it sitting off the ground, which give the buried tyre effect.
I have a track that was going to be my contest track that you could certainly use to try some stuff on :P
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

DJ99X wrote:My computer handled it fine. But you wouldnt use it for a whole map (although... Perhaps it could be used for sx....).

Old technology. :P I did this way back before I realized there was a decal system. Personally I'd rather just wait til jlv implemented a way to do normals for ground textures. Surely it can't be hard if he's already got normals working in game.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I was hoping to get around to that this summer/fall but got bogged down with other stuff. It shouldn't be that hard. It's not quite as simple as just enabling the same shader for the models though. The terrain texture cache will have to use world space normals instead of tangent space so it will work correctly with the terrain tessellator (i.e. you want a the same shading for a bump no matter how finely tessellated it is), which means I'll need a shader for world space normal maps and a shader to translate the normals from the decals into world space.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

Being tierd and bored at the same time isent good, posting screenshots you "tried" to edit isent a good idea either.. But im bored so what ever!
Bute to fall. (canadian) and yes i missed alot of blurr and radial on the tiers.
Original bug, no damn whips bugs here.
Oi
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Yea enzo deff not your best work, that I have seen on here. but keep em coming... Maybe try some different effects, instead of just the lasso/layer/lens blur effect. :D
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Not men't for double post, Mod you can delete previous comments if you would like.. but I do apologize for the amount of shots, but I like them all. not sure if anyone else will. but tell me what ya think. and ENJOY.. :D :D :D

These were taken from a online session with me, kawasakis, and his cousing sorry kawa, don't remember his name lol... :oops:
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

@enzo the last two are pretty sweet
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Enzo, can you re-upload the kawasaki test track for us?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

KTM57 wrote:Enzo, can you re-upload the kawasaki test track for us?
just pm where and i will some day haha.

Iknow the shots suck so hard, but i explained why they did :)
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Awesome shots guys. Loved yours jeff,of course cuz i was in there and they looked good haha
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

This is not unmature.
The Fox
Team: ASV Inventions

Post by The Fox »

enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Yea, until it goes through to many strokes...