The Fox
Team: ASV Inventions

Re: SSOTW Idea: Prizes

Post by The Fox »

This is great :)
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

I would love this idea... Now the only problem [for me] is making the screenshots. Hahha
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Post by iceman967 »

Aggressive Graphix can donate legit helmet stickers. Custom Name and custom number. Colors include light blue, blue, pink, lime green, red, white, silver, black, and gold. When ever Aggressive Graphix is sponsoring the SSOTW yz- can you pm me the details so I know when I am up. Once the winner has been determined, that person will have to pm me what they would like. Can stack colors too for borders or drop shadows!

Thanks,

Iceman967
Aggressive Graphix
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sounds good ice, will do :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

I'll offer up my One Industries Reboot gear as a prize in a week or two when I finish up the normal map and spec map. Currently I believe 3 people have it as a very old beta that has been changed a ton since. Color choice of the winner. The gear will remain exclusive to the winner for a month before release of the skin pack, but the color of choice will remain exclusive.
Storst
Team: Sturrst

Post by Storst »

i might hook up a winner with some custom graphics yzf some day if i find motivation and feel kind enough to do it :!:
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Maybe you could do an 1st second and third prize?
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

i don't even think so there are enough stuff for just first place...
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

No, just first, I don't even know what this week's prize is going to be :lol:. I'll have to figure it out during the week sometime then post it later.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Are you still up to it Storst and Mr.2? I don't have anything for 91, if I don't get anything I'll probably make something.

If anyone has anything they want to donate just shoot me a PM. I'll make up a ssotw calender for myself if I get enough donations just to keep it organized.