2014 Supercross

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

scheeve3

Re: 2014 Supercross

Post by scheeve3 »

Qualified 34th, finished 11th Bammmmmm 8)
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Can someone please explain me how the team standings work? How the counting is done?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I was having a good race, then I "cut over" on Armstrong and it sent me flipping (I took inside to avoid downed riders and seat bounced the small double, Armstrong must have thought I was hitting it normal)... and in the next turn he tried riding around the outside of me and I blocked his line and it caused him to fall down. Only a matter of time before he punts me across three lanes and causes 2 riders to crash by punting me across the lanes off the bike. I eventually had "that" shit fucking lap that caused me to get a 1:38. Annoyed that I went from around 9th to 20th. Don't be a bitch and just block pass me and put me on the ground like I did to you, don't hit me 4th gear wide open and send me 100 feet, 2 lanes across the track.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

so that means youre going to ban yourself ruben, cause it sounds like a thing you'd ban for, nothing personal tho, ily ( no homo )
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Sounds like something you have done to me Devin! How does it feel?
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

Ddavis wrote:I was having a good race, then I "cut over" on Armstrong and it sent me flipping (I took inside to avoid downed riders and seat bounced the small double, Armstrong must have thought I was hitting it normal)... and in the next turn he tried riding around the outside of me and I blocked his line and it caused him to fall down. Only a matter of time before he punts me across three lanes and causes 2 riders to crash by punting me across the lanes off the bike. I eventually had "that" shit fucking lap that caused me to get a 1:38. Annoyed that I went from around 9th to 20th. Don't be a bitch and just block pass me and put me on the ground like I did to you, don't hit me 4th gear wide open and send me 100 feet, 2 lanes across the track.
What about rolling going sideways on the track devin? Is that ok?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Midbeck wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I was having a good race, then I "cut over" on Armstrong and it sent me flipping (I took inside to avoid downed riders and seat bounced the small double, Armstrong must have thought I was hitting it normal)... and in the next turn he tried riding around the outside of me and I blocked his line and it caused him to fall down. Only a matter of time before he punts me across three lanes and causes 2 riders to crash by punting me across the lanes off the bike. I eventually had "that" shit fucking lap that caused me to get a 1:38. Annoyed that I went from around 9th to 20th. Don't be a bitch and just block pass me and put me on the ground like I did to you, don't hit me 4th gear wide open and send me 100 feet, 2 lanes across the track.
That was because Armstrong punted me wide open across two lanes. Sorry that Armstrong punting me caused you to crash, I don't know how else I was supposed to get back to my part of the track, I was laying in the main line before I moved. And Kalle, how about you riding backwards to hit me? That's okay?
pablius
Team: MXSimSpain

Post by pablius »

scheeve3 wrote:Qualified 34th, finished 11th Bammmmmm 8)
You're the man Frederik, I'm always watching you because you're so smart. You're always there, on the top. Congratulations :wink:

I was out of the main event again, but I'm one of the slowest in Pro this year so...it's frustrating. :cry:
2014: 11º MXSoN SPAIN - 8º MX1
2013: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 6º MX3
2013: 1º Amateur World GP Series - Open
2012: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 11º MX1

Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

Ddavis wrote:
Midbeck wrote:
That was because Armstrong punted me wide open across two lanes. Sorry that Armstrong punting me caused you to crash, I don't know how else I was supposed to get back to my part of the track, I was laying in the main line before I moved. And Kalle, how about you riding backwards to hit me? That's okay?
Don't blame it on Armstrong, you decided to get up and ride across a different part of the track when i was mid air. You could have stayed for 2 seconds.
As for the part of riding backwards, that never happened. I jumped a bit to far to the right and hit you and you went WFO in the whoops trying to take me out as revenge but you went down.

You always do this, you screw up and blame it on other people. Man up and admit that you did wrong. I could have taken a different line in the split section might have jumped to far to the right, But when you as a lapper take me out twice I just feel this urge to send you over a berm.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Qualified forty-something-th, finished 12th. Gotta say that a good start means heaps for me, I was dropping like an anchor afterwards :D

Also here's a little video I made :D

Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

I don't like the riding in that video. :|
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Whatever Midbeck, sorry you hit me, I didn't look at the track map. Would you like to move on and not hold a grudge? I am moving on, new setup hopefully I won't have stupid crashes and get mad.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Ddavis wrote: Would you like to move on and not hold a grudge? I am moving on, new setup hopefully I won't have stupid crashes and get mad.
I swear I have heard this at least few times from you Devin THIS YEAR! Stop acting like a girl and MAN UP. Admit you have done wrong and people might respect you a lil more. I know you would have some of my respect if you would have maned up and admitted to the stuff you have done wrong to me but NO you always blame some one else or you say "I thought you were someone else". Learn to be a man Devin.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Prokhorov217
Team: Primo Decals

Post by Prokhorov217 »

ADMINS!! PLEASE REMOVE Motogon.ru team!! Thanks)
Coco #194

Post by Coco #194 »

Vellu wrote:
Qualified forty-something-th, finished 12th. Gotta say that a good start means heaps for me, I was dropping like an anchor afterwards :D

Also here's a little video I made :D

That's so amazing, That looks like a sick battle between us! Thanks man for that vid and my new nickname! i'll make a pretty sick buttpatch. :D
2013 EMF & French SX Champion / 2013 MXSON Champion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjfO5GCvwJo