2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

smith#162

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by smith#162 »

btw im on a 250 2 stroke. does that matter?
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

i was in 19904 on a 250 2 stroke btw
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

wish the servers was sorted out. Q5 was on server list and got took off so didnt count.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Devin, don't talk shit on people taking you out in qualifying if you are doing so yourself...
jtrs61
Team: Privateer

Post by jtrs61 »

I am having trouble purchasing brapps to get a race pass... says select a currency, then cant select anything
Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

Damn Lee,
manii20

Post by manii20 »

jtrs61 wrote:I am having trouble purchasing brapps to get a race pass... says select a currency, then cant select anything
try different browser
John23

Post by John23 »

Anyone know when the stream is planning on starting? Wanna watch this get underway!
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

I'm hoping that if they do switch servers for qualifying that they will shut down any servers that arent being used, i copy and pasted the server list right before the track came out to make it easier for everyone in the discord to figure out where to go...then apparently they got changed. So me and a whole group of people in the 19901 server were putting laps in, not knowing this because the server description when you joined said it was a qualifying server..hope this gets sorted, i know i should've checked, but also with the server being up still, it was very hard to determine what qualifying server will actually post.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Tbonemx428 wrote:Damn Lee,
lmao planned it :mrgreen:
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

So, after qualifying goes on past the ALREADY extended qualifying time. I get knocked out of qualifying from 34th to 41st. Then someone is allowed to go 5th wide into the first turn of the consolation, completely obliterating my chances of making the night show that I already qualified for legitimately? Good shit. I'll be disputing the charges on my card.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

DannyBoy wrote:So, after qualifying goes on past the ALREADY extended qualifying time. I get knocked out of qualifying from 34th to 41st. Then someone is allowed to go 5th wide into the first turn of the consolation, completely obliterating my chances of making the night show that I already qualified for legitimately? Good shit. I'll be disputing the charges on my card.
Agreed. Not mentioning that few qualifying servers were down making another few stacked. Couldn't do a lap without getting taken out. Did it once but had to stop on the rhythm because of the lapper. I was 40th when extra 30mins ended and you added 10 minutes more. If you do that post it on forums or mention it in the server? I could've done one more race then.

Consi race had erode set on too high, it was really not fun and weird.

First ever NA race experience was really bad. Thanks for hosting tho.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

So coming into this SX season I knew I wasn't going to be a contender. I'm just trying to retain my career number for another year, that's it. The original end time for qualifying was 9:00 PM central time, I was sitting in 30th at that time. Apparently there were some issues that wouldn't allow some people's times to record so qualifying was extended, which is fine. I get it, shit happens sometimes. 9:30 PM rolls around, I'm sitting in 36th, still fine. However, qualifying was never closed?? I was, literally, watching myself drop further and further down the boards. 9:45 PM hits and it's UID grab and I accounted for at least eight people... EIGHT people getting screwed out of a night show spot because qualifying was never closed, even after the extended time period. Again, I get it.. Shit happens, but the fact that that many people got screwed out of a night show spot is a little ridiculous. And the fact that nothing was even done about it is even more outrageous. I'm not one to come one here complaining all the time, because quite frankly I'm never really around, but this was a big mistake. Huge waste of my time, and money for that matter.
I'm washed.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

AuTo MaTik wrote:
Yes, and makes me mad that they extended the qualifying without telling anyone. I literally was refreshing the page since I had a terrible lap time because of stacked servers, I was 40th when extended qualifying ended (5:30 for me), then I refreshed the page and it got extended for 5 more minutes and I was still 40th, refreshed the page at 5:35 again and it got extended for 5 minutes more, and went from 40th to 45th in last minute.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Actually really impressed with way things were ran very professional. The little problem in qualifying was a issue but im sure it will be good come for round 2 on Wednesday! The erode is gonna be something we gotta work on definitely takes some skill
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List