Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Post by aeffertz »

^^^ That looks sick!

I wrapped up that podium/stage thing I was working on.

James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

That's awesome Alex, great job.
mecke96
Team: Northern Factory MX

Post by mecke96 »

The wide open two straights powerline sections is almost done :P I have started noptifying some small FPS drops. So when im done with the track i will go and reduse the statues and replace them with billboards (If nessicery) I will release it with statues and add a file that you can put in to make the statues go to billboards. This track might not be the most satisfying in the enviromental quality from me but i hope it is okey. I think it will be decent ;)
2014 Amateur 125 SX : 1st Overall
My tracks!: Swedish Enduro NFMX JokerMX Apex Motocross
My models!: Timbersled kit
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

mecke96 wrote:The wide open two straights powerline sections is almost done :P I have started noptifying some small FPS drops. So when im done with the track i will go and reduse the statues and replace them with billboards (If nessicery) I will release it with statues and add a file that you can put in to make the statues go to billboards. This track might not be the most satisfying in the enviromental quality from me but i hope it is okey. I think it will be decent ;)
can't wait
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

mecke96 wrote:The wide open two straights powerline sections is almost done :P I have started noptifying some small FPS drops. So when im done with the track i will go and reduse the statues and replace them with billboards (If nessicery) I will release it with statues and add a file that you can put in to make the statues go to billboards. This track might not be the most satisfying in the enviromental quality from me but i hope it is okey. I think it will be decent ;)
Some helpful advice I learned with my enduro, smooth the off track away from the track as much as you can and it can really help frame rate.

Looking really cool!
mecke96

Post by mecke96 »

checkerz wrote:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wQkuy4j.jpgimg]
Some helpful advice I learned with my enduro, smooth the off track away from the track as much as you can and it can really help frame rate.

Looking really cool!
Thanks for the tip. I will do that. But i think i have also used to meny statue trees. (i often do that ;) With the track like it is now (even if the track is not done) with almost no obsticals it takes 10min to ride troght :D :D
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Started work on Fatcats again, going to be alot better than the last and found a kinda updated layout blue part on it is the maxxis track so i might make a few more of the maxxis tracks, only done a few table tops and corners but feel like this might show i can make a decent track :P Also was wondering if anyone would make me a couple of low poly models for the track maybe abit of money if there any good :lol:
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

mecke96 wrote:Thanks for the tip. I will do that. But i think i have also used to meny statue trees. (i often do that ;) With the track like it is now (even if the track is not done) with almost no obsticals it takes 10min to ride troght :D :D
Do any of your statues have lods?
mecke96

Post by mecke96 »

aeffertz wrote:
mecke96 wrote:Thanks for the tip. I will do that. But i think i have also used to meny statue trees. (i often do that ;) With the track like it is now (even if the track is not done) with almost no obsticals it takes 10min to ride troght :D :D
Do any of your statues have lods?
Yeah. The one i use most has it.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

I'd recommend using a blank statue LOD on any of your statues that you're using a lot. Set it at lod9 so it disappears once you're over 500 feet away. Should help with the frame rate.
HamiltonMXS43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: No Team

Post by HamiltonMXS43 »

can't wait!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Mecke, go to your school and upload a beta for me already! ;)
mecke96

Post by mecke96 »

Wahlamt wrote:Mecke, go to your school and upload a beta for me already! ;)
Haha not yet my friend ;)
mecke96

Post by mecke96 »

aeffertz wrote:I'd recommend using a blank statue LOD on any of your statues that you're using a lot. Set it at lod9 so it disappears once you're over 500 feet away. Should help with the frame rate.
Ah! I will do that :D Thanks for that tip!
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

Going with a super realistic look and feel on this bad boy.