James BUBBA Stewart Compound

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

Re: James BUBBA Stewart Compound

Post by mxsstarters »

Jester#132 wrote:How bout u 2 use PM's and not rape this topic?
Thanks boys.
haha ok jesture thanks man. your so cool
MxHuett
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MxHuett »

mxsstarters wrote:the only person i give shit to cause he is a little homo would have to be motoforlife211. other than that i think (i am pretty sure) i good with everyone. except jesture but were not accually fighting we just joke like that
Well, first off you have no friends because no one likes you? Second, it's JESTER not Jesture. Third, go die.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

I feel a crushed dissenter coming on.
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

MxHuett wrote:
mxsstarters wrote:the only person i give shit to cause he is a little homo would have to be motoforlife211. other than that i think (i am pretty sure) i good with everyone. except jesture but were not accually fighting we just joke like that
Well, first off you have no friends because no one likes you? Second, it's JESTER not Jesture. Third, go die.
ok ouch. i didnt diserve that but whatever, if you really hate me that bad than i guess ill leave. :( im sorry. goodbye mxs. i dont diserve this cyber bullying anyways, if you guys dont like me that much i will leave. sorry. bye :cry:
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

You brought this upon yourself.
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

Stickerz wrote:You brought this upon yourself.
:cry: im sorry. thats all i can say. that really did hurt me though mxhuett. if you accually ment that than... well i dont know what else to say.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

mxsstarters wrote:
MxHuett wrote:
ok ouch. i didnt diserve that but whatever, if you really hate me that bad than i guess ill leave. :( im sorry. goodbye mxs. i dont diserve this cyber bullying anyways, if you guys dont like me that much i will leave. sorry. bye :cry:
You must be the one who called the " cyber Police " lmfao
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
You must be the one who called the " cyber Police " lmfao[/quote]
jeff im not joking this time. no more jokes. that really accually hurt me inside. i didnt diserve that.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

No.
Travis107 is the Cyberpolice.. :mrgreen:

Airdog, I'm sorry to say but you are contradicting yourself a lot, being a victim, then acting like an asshole towards someone else, then saying you're going to change, then getting intoo some completely stupid arguement with moto4life, then being a victim again?

Grow a pair of balls, just be nice to people, stop making ALOT of pointless posts, contribute to the community, and be liked maybe..
If you really wanna change, then DO SO.

Sorry for the offtopic again, let's get this thing back on track.... <-- track, see what I did there? :D
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

Jester#132 wrote:No.
Travis107 is the Cyberpolice.. :mrgreen:

Airdog, I'm sorry to say but you are contradicting yourself a lot, being a victim, then acting like an asshole towards someone else, then saying you're going to change, then getting intoo some completely stupid arguement with moto4life, then being a victim again?

Grow a pair of balls, just be nice to people, stop making ALOT of pointless posts, contribute to the community, and be liked maybe..
If you really wanna change, then DO SO.

Sorry for the offtopic again, let's get this thing back on track.... <-- track, see what I did there? :D
ok. but everytime i try someone has to be mean and i tell them thats not cool and they make me look like im the bad one. sorry for the offtopic again. but i mean really. who tells someone to go die
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Another person on the other side of the internet, why would you even feel offended, I mean really man, you gotta have more confidence than that.
Chances are you will never meet him, so why care what another person thinks, but you DO care it seems..
So the solution is to be nice, just don't make asshole comments, try to help people, and when you're cool enough, like this JESTURE figure I heard about.. then u can be a smartass sometimes, and still be hated for it.. :mrgreen:

Let's stop posting here now pls, if you wanna talk to anyone here about personal things, PM them, if that person is me, don't bother, I will NOT read it.. (Just kidding man, just kidding.)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

Jester#132 wrote:Another person on the other side of the internet, why would you even feel offended, I mean really man, you gotta have more confidence than that.
Chances are you will never meet him, so why care what another person thinks, but you DO care it seems..
So the solution is to be nice, just don't make asshole comments, try to help people, and when you're cool enough, like this JESTURE figure I heard about.. then u can be a smartass sometimes, and still be hated for it.. :mrgreen:

Let's stop posting here now pls, if you wanna talk to anyone here about personal things, PM them, if that person is me, don't bother, I will NOT read it.. (Just kidding man, just kidding.)
ok thank you.
MxHuett
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MxHuett »

I was just doing what you do to others, it doesn't feel to great huh? Well, now are you going to stop trolling and being an ass to to others?
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

MxHuett wrote:I was just doing what you do to others, it doesn't feel to great huh? Well, now are you going to stop trolling and being an ass to to others?
yes. can we be cool now
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

Hahaha crushed dissenter... lul