Red Bud 2008 Open Beta

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
ddmx

Red Bud 2008 Open Beta

Post by ddmx »

Well, the decision to release an open beta is because this is really a very fun track, in high demand, but both me and wakestyle are working on other things at the moment that is causing this project to get put on the backburner. The picture of me clearing Laraccos Leap there is a teaser, because you can't do it. I had to cut the track. Enjoy this, and know that it very well might not get finished.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zktjqdddnig
frederick
Team: Adept

Re: Red Bud 2008 Open Beta

Post by frederick »

Am i the only one who thinks this track should replace the current redbud in the mxs nationals? :D
Everything is great, if you told me it was 100%finished I woulnd hesitate to belive you.

Oh, and having those 3ft left to clear the leap, makes me wanna have 450's even more :twisted:
Last edited by frederick on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

its pretty cool,bumps,ruts ,,but its too dark ,i cant see ruts,bumps...
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Kawasakis wrote:its pretty cool,bumps,ruts ,,but its too dark ,i cant see ruts,bumps...
Make your screen brighter, i was playing the previus beta on my old monitor, and the corners were pitchdark. Then I got a new monitor and all of a sudden i could see the ruts.
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Oooooh ive been waiting for this! :o
gonna try it right away..review coming soon :D
I think it was a bit too hard...<.< well im really not that great so..well, really bumpy and rutty..But still..FUN! :P
<.< Im not even close to hitting the leap..
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

lol , honestly thats not so hard ! But you need ride it as real motocross and not like a crazy guy without fear of die !
And yes i love hard tracks and this track is the more hard that i've ride in MXS and i'm just loving it.... Hey bud i dont have so much to say because i already told you everthing on betas that you sent me and i belive i made big feedbacks lol
I rode 7laps right now and i got 2 43.7 what your lap times guys ? And those ruts are the best in this game .... i love ones before whoops section , i'm doing double-double-double-double-triple .... yeah thats pretty hard to triple at end and the leap i havent cleared on this beta but i'll for sure :P ohh and this texture way is being amazing ! Just need so much work on , as i said on msn :wink:
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

motox755

Post by motox755 »

This track is awesome man.I crash about 50 times a lap but its really fun and i can land just about on the top of the landing at Laroccs
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I did not like it at all. First off i overjump everything i scrub downshift doesnt matter i will over jump it. Second the ruts, what? These things are horrible if you crash in them cause the guy doesnt realize hes fallin over, there just that deep. Ive started to figure out some lines for the turns but for the most part wasnt happy with them. The bumps arent as bad they do what they intend to do but not everyone is a god and can run a good lap make it somewhat noob friendly for are less fortunates. The textures were good but i didnt really notice last year that there was really that much color variation, but really i think the dirt is darker back there because of shade, so lighten that up a bit and i think add shadows and youll get the same effect.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mxm141

Post by mxm141 »

can somone upload the non rar version of the track cuase i dont have it and im not allowed to download crap like that
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

you are damn lazy or crazy dont know :lol:

here is http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=160&dl=wrar380.exe 8)

dont say you cant download or install or use...............
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
mxm141

Post by mxm141 »

i can download if i want to get whiped or somthing like that cuase my dad thinks that downloading stuff other than tracks and things are viruses and theyll mess up the computer
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

ddmx, remember how you told me I would never be able to clear the leap? wellll.......... i cleared it, not once, but almost every time :lol:
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

the outside bern is really better now , you can hit the trotthle strogher ! Then easier to clear anyway still a bit hard... i'll try it tomorow till clear
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
motox161

Post by motox161 »

So were you going to the right of the stakes in order to clear it or actually staying "on" the track? Ive gotten so close to clearing it while staying on the track. Heres a short vid of it http://www.mediafire.com/?0ymwyjtxgxm
Gourley #13