Trouble with decals showing up in game?

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Zane_Mx#88

Trouble with decals showing up in game?

Post by Zane_Mx#88 »

Wasn't sure whether to post this in troubleshooting or not but eh.
I've been messing with this decal stuff for about an hour or so and can't figure out how to get them to show up in game, I believe im putting it in notepad++ correctly (screenshot http://prntscr.com/6xzvt5) as well as I believe the decals in the decal folder are correctly named (screenshot http://prntscr.com/6xzw4d)
What could be the problem?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Trouble with decals showing up in game?

Post by Wahlamt »

Track should be placed in the personal folder: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Mx Simulator
Are your folder name for your track "blanktrack2049" and is the sub-folder "textures" containing those two decals?
Zane_Mx#88

Post by Zane_Mx#88 »

Wahlamt wrote:Track should be placed in the personal folder: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Mx Simulator
Are your folder name for your track "blanktrack2049" and is the sub-folder "textures" containing those two decals?
Yes, everything is in the correct folder and named correctly, i'm actually using your tutorial on youtube, just seems no matter what I do I can't get them to show in game.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Zane_Mx#88 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Track should be placed in the personal folder: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Mx Simulator
Yes, everything is in the correct folder and named correctly, i'm actually using your tutorial on youtube, just seems no matter what I do I can't get them to show in game.
Can you upload your folder in a .rar file to mediafire? Then I can donwload it and take a look at it :)
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

You should rename your folder now unless you are just making a custom blank track for yourself otherwise you will need to update all the links afterwards.