Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Post by JT43 »

Tracks looking good, what is it you need help with?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

All new features... shaders and all new shit
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

FactoryBR21 wrote:All new features... shaders and all new shit
Greg dearmans good at modelling stuff If that's what your after. He's the guy making the buzz light year wings :lol:
I think I remember how to do shaders. I'll be able to figure it out again probably. I'm a bit busy atm but I won't be after this Friday so if you haven't found anyone else to help me by then I'll try and help you of you want?
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
TomSidell317

Post by TomSidell317 »

First Track coming together nicely! and tips or things i should do better? Image
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Looks good but I think you've built it a bit too close to the edge
TomSidell317

Post by TomSidell317 »

JT43 wrote:Looks good but I think you've built it a bit too close to the edge
haha yeah buddy it was half 12 att night when i did layout aha! and also my decal wont show? any tips and i dont have a decal file?
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

JT43 wrote:Greg dearmans good at modelling stuff If that's what your after. He's the guy making the buzz light year wings :lol:
thanks man
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Yeah you need a decal file. It's also best to have a decal folder to keep your track folder organised. You put all you decals into your decal folder. To get a decal file you could just take one from a different track. It doesn't matter what track, just copy and paste the decal file into your track file. Open up the track file with notepad++ and delete all of the existing lines in it. If your new to track creating id leave one line for reference when writing the lines for your track. Like I said to FactoryBR though, if you can't figure it out by the weekend and nobody else has helped I'll help you out too
TomSidell317

Post by TomSidell317 »

JT43 wrote:Yeah you need a decal file. It's also best to have a decal folder to keep your track folder organised. You put all you decals into your decal folder. To get a decal file you could just take one from a different track. It doesn't matter what track, just copy and paste the decal file into your track file. Open up the track file with notepad++ and delete all of the existing lines in it. If your new to track creating id leave one line for reference when writing the lines for your track. Like I said to FactoryBR though, if you can't figure it out by the weekend and nobody else has helped I'll help you out too

Okay man Cheers
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

staydown wrote:I am so pumped that factorybr is back at making tracks. Your track designs were always so awesome. Great environments, ample roughness, and berms that were easy to ride. It's hard to design tracks that are enjoyable for both beginners and experts, but you always are able to get that done. I strive to do this exact thing while creating tracks. I can't wait to see what you create with the new features such as ground normals and better deformation. I'm truely looking forward to pounding out some laps on your future tracks. You are an official OG in this community and we are so lucky to have you back at it again.
True, he helped me with my first track too. And are you still making Broome Tioga? (Don't know how you name it, but it looked awesome)
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

I have a bunch of unfinished tracks. The old Broome Tioga National, and Pagoda. I've got a baby arriving at the end of August and I've been remodeling my new house. Eventually they will all be finished. I'll prob do them in the order of Hurricane Hills 13/14 version, Broome Tioga, and then Pagoda. I might also make a realistic fmx compound in between. I was messing around replicating Deegans house and also with some X-fighters tracks. It's safe to say there isn't any true realistic style fmx compounds available for this game and if love to do one. Thanks for your interest.
pulse

Post by pulse »

JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

Hurry up and finish monster mountain pulse!
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

TomSidell317 wrote:First Track coming together nicely! and tips or things i should do better? Image
Another tip, do one section at a time, don't lay the whole track out unless it is a replica, because then you have a better vision of what you can do. Well that is me anyways. Good tips JT, you dashing rogue