James BUBBA Stewart Compound

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Davinho222

Re: James BUBBA Stewart Compound

Post by Davinho222 »

It will be cool if one of you can make a new James Stewart Skin wich is downloadebal for everyone like in the Heli Shoot the we can download the Music of it , and can make a Contest , and the winner is the guy who can copy the Heli Shoot the best, just a little Idea, How do you like it?
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

i thinks motojeff would win ;p
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

i think so too. But there are much good Video makers out there. I think there will be a couple of cool Videos?
Ridethebike

Post by Ridethebike »

everyday i watch wheater it is realeased ;D
FinoMinelli

Post by FinoMinelli »

Ridethebike wrote:everyday i watch wheater it is realeased ;D
Me too!! haha
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Davinho222 wrote:i think so too. But there are much good Video makers out there. I think there will be a couple of cool Videos?
Tom cortvriendt wrote:i thinks motojeff would win ;p
Well think you guys, but I don't know about all that. DJD, Mittocs, 02RR02, Kawasakiz, are pretty damned awesome as well. I don't really think I hold a candlestick to them, but glad you like my edits. :D
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

just like i have said . i have say you would win , but there are much other relly good video makers out there
DJD

Post by DJD »

Davinho222 wrote:the guy who can copy the Heli Shoot the best, just a little Idea, How do you like it?
Where's the fun in that. Anybody can copy someone else, the joy in making videos is coming up with your own ideas.

Then getting them from your head into you project.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DJD wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:the guy who can copy the Heli Shoot the best, just a little Idea, How do you like it?
Where's the fun in that. Anybody can copy someone else, the joy in making videos is coming up with your own ideas.

Then getting them from your head into you project.

Some would argue the same about replica tracks for whatever that is worth.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Indeed, I would be one of them.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

DJD wrote:Indeed, I would be one of them.

At risk of getting completely off topic... you should still finish Pala. There is a different challenge, though more of a chore than fun, and less of a challenge IMO, to replicas; whether it be a video or a track.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

checkerz wrote:

At risk of getting completely off topic... you should still finish Pala. There is a different challenge, though more of a chore than fun, and less of a challenge IMO, to replicas; whether it be a video or a track.
Its funny how you say replicas are less of a challenge and yet this game has been around for how many years?.... and still all the nationals arnt made ,but yet thousands of custom tracks are...
To this day all the nationals arnt made for MVA and that game is over 10 years old ...lol

IMO you have it backwards ..I know I can come up with a descent custom track in a couple hours if I put my mind to it...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Motoboss wrote:
checkerz wrote:

Its funny how you say replicas are less of a challenge and yet this game has been around for how many years?.... and still all the nationals arnt made ,but yet thousands of custom tracks are...
To this day all the nationals arnt made for MVA and that game is over 10 years old ...lol

IMO you have it backwards ..I know I can come up with a descent custom track in a couple hours if I put my mind to it...
Let's agree to dis-agree so we don't hijack your thread any further. This track looks fun!
DJD

Post by DJD »

All im saying is its more fun to create than replicate. If replicas tickle your pickle than go for it.

Just not my thing. The compound looks awesome so far.
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

Motoboss wrote:Thought Ide share what a amazing job the modelers and skinners are doin. :D
Some models and skins arnt finished ..

Not sure if you know this already, but the 4x4 logo towards the rear of the truck is flipped... Might want to fix that ;)(not that it really matters anyway)