Garrett Honea Bike

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Re: Garrett Honea Bike

Post by model_90 »

Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Despite a lot of people being stupid about the model costing money and blah blah blah all that absolute garbage, this is a great skin and thank you for caring about other riders who have passed away. Sorry for your loss, but this is a good way to honor him in my opinion. 10/10. Great job :D
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
ScrubDatMx
Team: Late Night Crew

Post by ScrubDatMx »

funkychicken wrote:Despite a lot of people being stupid about the model costing money and blah blah blah all that absolute garbage, this is a great skin and thank you for caring about other riders who have passed away. Sorry for your loss, but this is a good way to honor him in my opinion. 10/10. Great job :D
Thank you! :cry:
billyp330
Team: FFMX Racing

Post by billyp330 »

m121c wrote:Alright.. I'm going to leave this link up,

However, I ask you to please not release any more of my Honda. Especially as you have illegally downloaded it and have now illegally re-distributed it. I really do not appreciate it. You want to know why people are not releasing content, specifically models, for free? This is why.
This makes absolutely no sense at all. Creators aren't releasing content for free for 1 of the these two reasons: 1) because they put way too much time into a game and then want to justify it by charging money for other ppl to use it OR 2) because they are good at it and think they can make exta money off it. Those are the only TRUE reasons y ppl are charging now. Creators would not care about ppl "illegally" re-distributing their content if they weren't trying to sell the content. I don't have a problem with ppl charging for their content as I understand how much time they put into it, however they choose to make the content and then try to sell it for an open source game with no legal trademarking or way to keep the content away from "illegal" users so common sense tells them its going to get leaked with no real consequences except for some crying and whining on the forums.

Making awesome models, skins, tracks, etc for Mx Sim is NOT a career, its a great game and a hobby, nothing more nothing less so spend your hard working hours wisely. if you need money go out in the real world and get a job. sorry for rant I just get sick of hearing all these bs reasons for y ppl are charging for content now.
billyp330
Team: FFMX Racing

Post by billyp330 »

btw I think its a cool way to honor your friend. So Sorry for your loss