idk 2015 Supercross tracks

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: idk 2015 Supercross tracks

Post by checkerz »

I haven't gotten through all the rounds yet, but I'm sure they will be awesome. Congrats on dating a MILF... I mean the baby.

Seriously though, always appreciate your quality and efforts. I guarantee you will be up at 4am often, rocking your child back to bed, and MXS forums will open on your phone. Just a guess haha
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

have a great time with your girl and your son!! :D
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

See man... this community DOES have good people! :D Congrats on the family, hope to see you soon again and great work on the updates! I thoroughly enjoy them!
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

Hey! Congratulations with you new family! Family comes over everything! And great job man! I love IDK tracks!
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

What's IDK? Lol
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

LaneMariotti77 wrote:I dont have any objects?? do i need a certain track or object pack??. its just dirt, and some spots are white
You need all the 2015 sx tracks!
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:What's IDK? Lol
i dont know :wink:
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I feel like some people have turned it into a term for tracks that are "remixes" of tracks already created. I'm not really sure, though. A good few years ago, Tony Jefferson named a track idk because he's lazy and couldn't come up with a name. He then continued to name tracks idk, adding offensive, satirical names after, such as "IdkButImNotTheFather" and "IdkDatNigga." He posted a Mediafire folder full of them previously. That's what I've always known Idk tracks as.
yamirider517

Post by yamirider517 »

tyskorn wrote:I feel like some people have turned it into a term for tracks that are "remixes" of tracks already created. I'm not really sure, though. A good few years ago, Tony Jefferson named a track idk because he's lazy and couldn't come up with a name. He then continued to name tracks idk, adding offensive, satirical names after, such as "IdkButImNotTheFather" and "IdkDatNigga." He posted a Mediafire folder full of them previously. That's what I've always known Idk tracks as.
Aye truuuuuuuuuu Fammm (100 emoji) and hold on you said idkdat what?
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

tyskorn wrote:I feel like some people have turned it into a term for tracks that are "remixes" of tracks already created. I'm not really sure, though. A good few years ago, Tony Jefferson named a track idk because he's lazy and couldn't come up with a name. He then continued to name tracks idk, adding offensive, satirical names after, such as "IdkButImNotTheFather" and "IdkDatNigga." He posted a Mediafire folder full of them previously. That's what I've always known Idk tracks as.
Exactly. When I peeped the title to this, I was like "Oh great someone stole his dark skinned ideas and it's gonna be booters everywhere" but then I clicked it and was disappointed.
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:
VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:What's IDK? Lol
i dont know :wink:
Haha! Damn I feel dumb. That's what I thought at first, but then assumed it was an abbreviation like AMA or another series... Thanks for clarifying!
HamiltonMXS43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: No Team

Post by HamiltonMXS43 »

Insta cream Noice
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

First off Kyle congrats on the baby to you and your lady. Nothing in life is better than being a parent. Now the second thing is I have been off here for a very long time but kept the game on my computer. When I uploaded the tracks to play them I have no objects. If someone could be oh so kind to direct me to DL these models such as these bales and everything I would be totally thankful. Again I haven't really been in here for a long time. I don't really have time for games anymore but got the urge to play some MXS SX. Sorry for being "that guy" but looking up shit for updated models is a headache on here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

Nevermind I see the answer from a previous post above. FML!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Congrats Kyle on the new baby .. I also remember a kid annoying the crap out of me years ago on the XBOX Playing online ,now look at you gonna be a dad ..
Take care of that little boy and hope to hear from you soon..

Thanks for all the great content and these great tracks.. :D

MB
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA