Thompson Training Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
CJ #210

Re: Thompson Training Compound

Post by CJ #210 »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:
CJ #210 wrote:The track is exetremly fun and the displacement is amazing. Hope you make more tracks. Also, this track could use some decals :)
Thanks dude, but it has decals. Im not sure what you are seeing. Did you mean that it needs better decals?
Yeah i forgot to put better in there lol. Sorry about that confusing sentence haha
I throw whips like a 50cc champion!
epik
Team: Privateer

Post by epik »

hey man been having a great time playing this track. I love all your stuff, keep up the good work and thanks for the tracks.
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

Thanks bud :D
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

I really like this. Good job and keep em coming!
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

Really fun track.
I like the little jumps as you exit the turns - little seat bounce type jumps - feels fun.
One thing tho - the track feels WAY too sticky - any chance you could release a more slippery version?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Heres another tileinfo file for it. Makes it alot better. Backup the old tileinfo, and put this one in
Attachments
tileinfo.7z
(345 Bytes) Downloaded 90 times
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

see in my opinion thats worse. If you try to clutch it say off the gate you immediately loop out. Like most of the contest tracks. But then it is more unstable at higher speeds. I was going for a looser surface when at a higher slip rate but then tacky for when at speed trying to make those sweeping turns. After the triple at the top right of the map, when trying to make the inside line of the next corner, the front end wants to tuck with this file. I guess you can't please everyone though. Someone will always have a complaint.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

really fun track with nice big jump!!! just as other says, it s a bit sticky,when we accelerate it s a bit like in supermoto, we wheeli over quite a lot! otherwise very fun track!!!!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:see in my opinion thats worse. If you try to clutch it say off the gate you immediately loop out. Like most of the contest tracks. But then it is more unstable at higher speeds. I was going for a looser surface when at a higher slip rate but then tacky for when at speed trying to make those sweeping turns. After the triple at the top right of the map, when trying to make the inside line of the next corner, the front end wants to tuck with this file. I guess you can't please everyone though. Someone will always have a complaint.
You may have made it a bit too tacky. 1.5 is quite a high friction. You may have been better off with something like 1.2
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

That is much better, but it's still super grippy.
I've never looped out a 125 by just clutching the bike, even in 1'st gear (that being said - that might be my scales fault, and not the bike ;-)

Really enjoying putting laps in on this track
Red619

Post by Red619 »

Whenever I play this track I get a WARNING: Non Power of 2 textures, "xxxx/tower/terrain.png". I have a geforce 9800gt 512mb gddr 3. What do I need to do to get rid of this warning? Is it my card or do I need more textures? :?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Its the track. Don't worry about it
Red619

Post by Red619 »

Thanks. I hoping that was the case but i was thinking, there's no way my gpu can't handle this. Thanks again DJ.
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

Hey that looks like a really fun track and i just bought the full version 30 minutes ago and i was just wondering how do i ride on ppls tracks, i just downloaded a AX track from pureMXS before and what do i do with it to put it on the list of my tracks in mxs when i click new race then go into (TRACK) how do i put it on that list and how to ride it

-thanks
-Kurt153
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

only one to win something real from the game!