East Bend Motorsports Release

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MotoxMarcus
Team: True Colors

East Bend Motorsports Release

Post by MotoxMarcus »

This is my very first track that I am releasing. It is a replica of one of my local tracks in North Carolina. Some of the jumps are a little large compared to the real thing but I had to make it fun for MXS. This track takes some throttle control but is easy. I didn't add any bumps or ruts because I am still learning. Please give me feedback. I want to do another local North Carolina replica. Either Devils Ridge MX or Windy Hill Sports. You guys choose.

Thanks to:
DJ for textures and objects.
Motoboss for JS7 objects.
DDMX for objects and skybox.
haggqvist for acerbis stick.
Anyone who I forgot, sorry, I'm new. :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?26a3c1ahc45bone
Blaze#202
Crushed Dissenter

Re: East Bend Motorsports Release

Post by Blaze#202 »

Looks very good! I'll try it when I have the time bud!
Privateer! :)
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

next track should be top gun. assuming youve been there
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
MotoxMarcus

Post by MotoxMarcus »

supercross711 wrote:next track should be top gun. assuming youve been there
yes I have been there. I might do it next. I'm not really sure what track I will do next. I'll keep Top Gun in mind.
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

Hate East Bend MX... I raced there before, Devils Ridge blows on race day because they dont know how to prep the track and the same goes for Windy Hill. Windy Hill all they know how to do is box scrape a track and not disc it at all. I broke my leg out there because of that shit. To me the best tracks in the NC/SC district 29 region are gone. Montrose MotoX park (my home track), Parker Valley MX, and Camp Coker. Those tracks were literally legendary to ride at. Myrtle Beach has a bad ass track, I heard Hog Heaven is fun as hell to. I am not a fan of the newer track Wide Open MX (The place that took Montrose after it closed) further out in Raeford. All you get are GI spodes that get in the way and its so fast paced it dont seperate the men from the boys.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
mxflyin154

Post by mxflyin154 »

I forgot to mention Top Gun USED TO BE BAD ASS back in the day. Jumps were fun as hell and BIG. The track now is more tame down than it used to be. The track used to collect alot of riders.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
MotoxMarcus

Post by MotoxMarcus »

mxflyin154 wrote:Hate East Bend MX... I raced there before, Devils Ridge blows on race day because they dont know how to prep the track and the same goes for Windy Hill. Windy Hill all they know how to do is box scrape a track and not disc it at all. I broke my leg out there because of that shit. To me the best tracks in the NC/SC district 29 region are gone. Montrose MotoX park (my home track), Parker Valley MX, and Camp Coker. Those tracks were literally legendary to ride at. Myrtle Beach has a bad ass track, I heard Hog Heaven is fun as hell to. I am not a fan of the newer track Wide Open MX (The place that took Montrose after it closed) further out in Raeford. All you get are GI spodes that get in the way and its so fast paced it dont seperate the men from the boys.
your right. I'm 17 and when Montrose and Coker were open I was riding 50's do I don't really remember them. Top Gun is tiny now, and really hard packed. I loved Parker Valley. Rolling Hills closed and that was a good track. All of the good ones have closed down. I do like Wide Open though. Haven't ridden Hog Heaven yet but it looks sick from the helmet cams that I have seen.
yfz22
Team: Privateer

Post by yfz22 »

I gotta say, the track was a lot of fun, and very well done too.
Perfect for my sweet newbish skillz lol
Jr Dirt Doctor#489
Team: AEO Powersports

Post by Jr Dirt Doctor#489 »

yeah east bend sucks in real life, NCMP, hog heaven, hmm that track that used to be crystal coast, and a few more tracks i prob forgot
DK662

Post by DK662 »

Good track. A little slow on my computer at first (had to remove some objects). displacment feels good and realistic.
Perfect for a first track.
3.9/5 Keep em coming, I bet your next will be bad ass! Thank you
MotoxMarcus

Post by MotoxMarcus »

DK662 wrote:Good track. A little slow on my computer at first (had to remove some objects). displacment feels good and realistic.
Perfect for a first track.
3.9/5 Keep em coming, I bet your next will be bad ass! Thank you
Dang! I made the track on an acer laptop and had no problems with lag. Thanks for the feedback.
mxflyin154

Post by mxflyin154 »

Jr Dirt Doctor#489 wrote:yeah east bend sucks in real life, NCMP, hog heaven, hmm that track that used to be crystal coast, and a few more tracks i prob forgot
No Crystal Coast was a different track. NCMP was bad ass when I used to race. I forgot to mention that track.
dempamxr
Team: I hate people

Post by dempamxr »

the start is abit wierd but very fun track! keep working ;)
jace#359

Post by jace#359 »

supercross711 wrote:next track should be top gun. assuming youve been there
I hate that track, its more hardpack than the highway.
Mittocs wrote:
ddmx488 wrote:So I kno gio is working on some quality skins,who else is working on some quality stuff?
I kno ur mom was working on some quality dance moves. She was showing me on the pole the other night
jace#359

Post by jace#359 »

mxflyin154 wrote:
Jr Dirt Doctor#489 wrote:yeah east bend sucks in real life, NCMP, hog heaven, hmm that track that used to be crystal coast, and a few more tracks i prob forgot
No Crystal Coast was a different track. NCMP was bad ass when I used to race. I forgot to mention that track.
Crystal Coast, thats the new JWFT right?
Mittocs wrote:
ddmx488 wrote:So I kno gio is working on some quality skins,who else is working on some quality stuff?
I kno ur mom was working on some quality dance moves. She was showing me on the pole the other night