Speedworld Motocross Park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
rgaede
Team: Privateer

Re: Speedworld Motocross Park

Post by rgaede »

z400jt wrote:The fastest I've seen from the msn races was around 2:11, i'm way off of that mark running about 2:27.
Awesome, only about 7, prolly 8 or 9 since it's been a few days, seconds to chew off my time.
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

oh man .. love this track , so long haha :]
MXS Online #239
shoogshoog

Post by shoogshoog »

I've never seen ruts like that at Speedworld and the only section of significant whoops that I remember are right after the step down to the right of the grandstand by the entrance. Other than those I don't remember any bumps that you had to think about riding over. It is also a shame that something in this game isn't spot on. I guess I'm glad you made this track use the same gears for all the jumps but there is definitely a much bigger space between the 100ft table and the jump before it. And that step down I was talking about is only one hill and doesn't have a jump before it. I know it sounds like I don't like this track but I do. It's very fun. I just wish you could have made it more like the real Speedworld.
motox161

Post by motox161 »

Well it was MY replica of speedworld. I could have made it closer to the real thing, but all the jumps would seem way to small and i dont even think it would be that fun. It would be sooooo boring. I just made the track so that it would suit the physics better. I made the ruts and bumps so it wouldn't be so boring, and also so that you actually have to take your time and use some kind of technique and skill.
Gourley #13
shoogshoog

Post by shoogshoog »

I didn't mean that you made it wrong. I just meant that the physics in the game weren't spot on. The bumps aren't really there but they do make the track more interesting. This track is a good track for sure. I just wish the game would allow you to make a 100% realistic Speedworld.
legend

Post by legend »

sick
Redbull

Post by Redbull »

Good track it has a smooth flow and is realistic in size of jumps. The ruts are placed in the right places and are perfect size. The only down side is the lack of scenery and shadows on the ruts its kind of hard to see where they are until you get used to the track.
ImageFRAUD IS A CRIME SAM!!!
jayjayktm

Post by jayjayktm »

favourite track by miles. its just so fun and the inside are tricky lines haha.. well most