Farm Motocross Beta

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Re: Farm Motocross Beta

Post by Twitch »

hey , here the track is white.. what i need to do? thanks
MXS Online #239
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

This track is just my taste :shock: But every track I've downloaded with these textures are in my game only green and a little brown somewhere :(
MXCULTURE

Post by MXCULTURE »

That track is awesome to ride. Tabletops go very high, ruts and berms are very fun, the atmosphere is very cool, kinda like you're riding at a friend's track. The only thong that could be improved is the "S" corner, after the lake crossing, you don't need to take the first rut and it's easy to cut...
Thanks dudes, keep it up!
kakashi09

Post by kakashi09 »

the texture is white
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

This track should be put online.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

frederick wrote:This track should be put online.
Wait , that need a lot of work , we are make it badass ! Somebody have any suggestions for Displacent map please? thats why we realesed a beta for try make it better
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

yeah, maybe after the triple double table make the section longer and bring it down nera the shed
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

_Factory'BR21_ wrote:
frederick wrote:This track should be put online.
Wait , that need a lot of work , we are make it badass ! Somebody have any suggestions for Displacent map please? thats why we realesed a beta for try make it better
MORE SAND!
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

no, no, the sand sucks :P
i think that the track is good, my obly problem are the jumps, they should be smoothed a liithe to get a little lower and the landing should be larger, that`s all.
cool track :)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

please fix the non power of 2 texs
WHOA THERE
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

good job factory and showtime! i love this track i love the flow of the track
DW434

Post by DW434 »

alright mxcr85 we get that you love everything i dont think one thing in the past month has been released that you havent posted omg i love this track its amazing on

i think some of the ruts could follow through more like the kind just end and drop off they could be more smoothed out and slowly go away cuase i wreck alot for railing a rut and just falling out of it cuase its just not there
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

Weird.
I get an "out of virtual memory" error. My laptop has 2GB Ram, and I'm running no other programs?
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

I really really liked this track. I wasn't real keen on it at first but after a couple laps I thought it was awesome.

I love the jumps, they really let you "stomp" the landing and feel awesome when you land em, and they are fairly tough to get just right.

I thought the little rhythm section shortly after the start kinda sucked - the last 2 doubles in particular sucked, they made me endo half the time. I double doubled my way thru this section although it looked like tripling in was possible. These jumps didn't really fit in with the rest of the style of the track. There's enough room that you could make this area different - I think if you want to go for a little sx feel, you need the jumps closer together. I guess maybe the problem with this section right now is that it feels in between a sx section and a national section - it's too "big" for sx and too small to fit in with the rest of the track.

The S turn really dosen't work well either - the ruts are all wrong it feels like. I do like how it's sorta hard to catch the inside line - but then when you do the inside rut is so poorly placed it dosen't do you any good. This is the weakest part of the track in my opinion. The IDEA of an S turn is OK here - it's just not done as well as teh rest of the track. Maybe incorperate a hip jump here? Like if you hit the inside line you kinda roll over it, but if you hit the outside line, you basically jump over the inside line and turn in the air...i dunno that might be stupid.

I also didn't really think the big jump section before the finish really fit either - I sorta like the idea of making it longer like someone else said.

Some of the turns could use some more ruts or berms - like the turns "on top" seem to all be pretty flat and a few berms or bowls would help some of them feel "different".

Oh there's another section I think is really awkward - it'd be nice if you had a numbered track map so I could reference the area clearly, but it's after you first go "up top", theres a right hander where you can go outside and there's a lip to double down into the corner below, where it's off camber, then uphill and there's an inside line with a rut and an outside line with a kicker (and a small double right afterward). This whole section felt awkward - the outside line on the top and the bottom corner don't seem to work at all, and the berm on the bottom corner (left hander) inside is ugly and ineffective. This whole section feels like it was sorta thrown together and didn't get any attention to making it "good".

K I think that's all I got. This might be my new favorite track for this game???
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

If my game lags on Valenskwaard and Leirop, will it lag for this track?