Ambert - Alpha stage

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxsisboss

Re: Ambert - Alpha stage

Post by mxsisboss »

Really good! Thank you very much! :D
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

i really like the track! like how fast it is, but you have to work on your corners, you cant ride them smooth, they are a bit to angular... and there are lot of straights, maybe you can put a couple big rollers in one of them, just like Lommel...
TheLoco
Team: Privateer

Post by TheLoco »

In my oppinion That track layout is to much highspeed but with potential I don´t know how that track looks in reallife but I think There should be some Nice Whip Jumps on that Endless straights so that your track becomes more fun factor. Yeah I know it´s the beta version but I just wanted to say that :-)
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

It would be awesome to make Avegnes sur helpe with you, btw, nice track though, hope it will be good in further release
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
totorox

Post by totorox »

TheLoco wrote:In my oppinion That track layout is to much highspeed but with potential I don´t know how that track looks in reallife but I think There should be some Nice Whip Jumps on that Endless straights so that your track becomes more fun factor. Yeah I know it´s the beta version but I just wanted to say that :-)
It's a fast track. I made it on sattelite map to get path, mixing my memories and some vids I found on youtube to refresh them (some links on 1st post). I'll add some sand on low part of the track and with some erode it should be as fast as I want. I will update this topic when I will get some good results.
pulse

Post by pulse »

umm what tracks do I need to see the decals. there showing up white
totorox

Post by totorox »

You have to put the folder 'auvergne' with it's content to MXS folder. For the grass actually you need sandvalleymx track.
dempamxr
Team: I hate people

Post by dempamxr »

Awesome track dude. Has a nice flow to it. ;)