2014 ANAHEIM 1 TRACK LINK

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
g-dub
Team: DUBMOTO/EKSBrand.com

2014 ANAHEIM 1 TRACK LINK

Post by g-dub »

As some of you know, finding the latest ama tracks has become a new impossible task.. i found the Rf website is beyond a joke and the AMA dont get posted in the tracks thread for some reason. so here is a link for all those who struggle and struggle after relentless googling and what not..
ANAHEIM 1 2014 SUPERCROSS-download >>>>>>>>http://mxsemf.com/tracks/Anaheim%201%202014.rar

big thanks to EMF who have an easy website to navigate
p.s feel free to bash me haters,i really could not care less about your inept thoughts!! to the people that appreciate the link have fun!!! :D
http://www.EKSBRAND.com

Steam Name: G-DUB MX
motox16
Team: LA ktm

Re: 2014 ANAHEIM 1 TRACK LINK

Post by motox16 »

thanks cant wait to try it
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Very nice track! Everything isnt edgy and rides like its made out of cement. Only complaint is the timing gates.
Evo997
Team: Privateer

Post by Evo997 »

Thanks for the post, checked the RF site, can't find where they're posting these.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
g-dub

Post by g-dub »

yeh i found the whoops very weird, in a bad way. and yes the tracks are hard to find!!!!! this is proving useful already!

Evo997

Post by Evo997 »

The whole track feels really flat, except the triples and finish. Even the whoops are small and feel really flat.
Elmo
Team: Factory Elmo's world

Post by Elmo »

im sorry but the tracks is ..... yeah :roll:
luke44mx wrote:was the vagina nesecary? :shock:
Taxxman

Post by Taxxman »

Thankyou g-dub! I've been searching mxsimulator.com/sx2014 for days with nothing, so again thankyou.
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C Clarke
BuryYourHead707

Post by BuryYourHead707 »

Thank you for the link!

I agree with others in that I feel it's a little flat overall. The whoops are weird, but I'm sure that it'll just take some adjusting.
I reallllllly wish whoever made this didn't go overboard with the shadows. They're so dark and so off base with the direction of light that it really breaks the atmosphere of an otherwise amazing looking track.
Another thing, the top of the skybox is missing....

Now to find a new setup for this new style SX.
Thanks again!
matias

Post by matias »

great work, but to be honest .ive got the same feeling to flat , over scaled and more wide than a sx its . great layout. i hope for the next track adjust a little to get better replicas.
Phathry25 wrote: everyone has to start somewhere and if theres no available templates they have three options, ripping, kissing your ass, or making their own template.
mason#317

Post by mason#317 »

It actually really wasn't that hard to find http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27403
g-dub

Post by g-dub »

mason#317 wrote:It actually really wasn't that hard to find http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27403
ha ha yeh good one, that post was edited after this post was made mate so nice try. dont you think between us at least all of us would of looked there 1st?? hmm..
i guess the Rf guys saw this post and quickly sorted their post out.
dont mention it guys!! thank EMF the french guys

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The attitude you are carrying is not embellishing EMF the way you think it is. RF has never acted negatively toward another racing series or website so i'm not sure why you suddenly think that your slander is cool. Keep it up as long as you want but soon enough you'll be settled down.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Evo997

Post by Evo997 »

g-dub wrote:Haha, yeah, good one. That post was edited after this post was made, mate. Nice try. Don't you think all of us would have looked there first? I guess the RF guys saw this post and quickly sorted their post out.
Don't mention it, guys! Thank EMF, the French guys.
Yeah, thanks for posting it and all, but distasteful animosity is a little unnecessary.
g-dub

Post by g-dub »

Pumaxcs wrote:The attitude you are carrying is not embellishing EMF the way you think it is. RF has never acted negatively toward another racing series or website so i'm not sure why you suddenly think that your slander is cool. Keep it up as long as you want but soon enough you'll be settled down.
uh yeh whatever mate, im simply stating facts here. emf's site was way easier to navigate and find the track compared to rf's. so try and yet again pick another guy on the forum to attempt to execute a put down, in no way is what im saying slander. im not having a dig at the direct guys behind rf, simply stating facts emf=easy nav rf=not easy.
rf obviously noticed they never posted track links in that thread, i know this cus i checked this yesterday and they were NOT there. say what you will, say what you want because i really couldnt care less for some keyboard warrior acting like the hero on a forum. i simply provided a link for the guys who couldnt find the track. thanks