Benkeboda

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
haggqvist

Benkeboda

Post by haggqvist »

I tried out Shadow's sand tileinfo values on an old disp and I just couldn't stop riding it, so I decided to release it hoping that all of you will enjoy it as much as I do...
I've also included a link to billboards, decals and objects for public use.

Benkeboda:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cj3hyn9gjq9ge4i

Benkeboda trackfiles:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s2pm2ckhkpj03lf
ShackAttack12

Re: Benkeboda

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Pretty fun track. Very European feeling. Probably will be the new community sand track.

Btw, thanks for releasing the track files for community use. Anything to help the community deserves kudos in my book.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Damn you for releasing that track in the middle of the night! I just rode +16 lap in one sitting when I was supposed to go to sleep. :lol:

Awesome, awesome disp! The track feel reminds me a lot of couple tracks I ride irl.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Travis107 »

I love it.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Kinda rough and hard, but it's fun.

Honestly, this is the best slo-motion track I've ever rid though. (pause the game and hold the step forward key while riding. It's really fun.)
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

Voutare wrote:Kinda rough and hard, but it's fun.

Honestly, this is the best slo-motion track I've ever rid though. (pause the game and hold the step forward key while riding. It's really fun.)
lol i just tried this. Thats incredibly fun. its so cool when u do something perfect. Its really had to time ur corners though. I was always way late on my braking and leaning. Try doing this slow mo stuff on a sx track. Its insane!

also great track again. so much detail in ur disps. great work! My computer was struggling a little bit on this one though. maybe too many trees. My computer generally doesnt ever have a problem on most tracks.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

jbob23 wrote:

lol i just tried this. Thats incredibly fun. its so cool when u do something perfect. Its really had to time ur corners though. I was always way late on my braking and leaning. Try doing this slow mo stuff on a sx track. Its insane!

also great track again. so much detail in ur disps. great work! My computer was struggling a little bit on this one though. maybe too many trees. My computer generally doesnt ever have a problem on most tracks.
Try smoothing the off track terrain, lots of detail in the disp. So many great things to be said, much the same as I said on your last endeavor. My only complaint on this one, is that the harder you push the track, the easier it is to swap/tuck the front end/get bucked. For a sand track I feel this is the exact opposite. I don't really want to just ease on the throttle around all the corners and pussy foot through the bumps, but I feel thats what I have to do to not swap out all the time. Of course, maybe I just need to further test my suspension.
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

I don't get it, which button?
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

great sand track, sometime a bit too slippery in some turn, but i like the sand feel of european type of sandy track!!
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Do Scandanavians spend massive amounts of time sitting around, combining random letters to make silly words?? :?

Wacky combinations of letters = the leading Swedish export (Bikini Teams in a close second)
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
VicenteBareilles#228

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

the track looks Reallyyyy gooood, but my pc is deffinetly not going to handle it, if you can make one with less trees it would be awesome
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
MWR #491

Post by MWR #491 »

Amazing track!! amazing work....makes me proud to be a swede....lol...if i had the skills of doin a track i probably would make Brovallen in Avesta...the hardest sand track here in middle Sweden!

Go Sweden!!

mvh/MWR
haggqvist

Post by haggqvist »

I'm glad you like it!
Shadow wrote:Damn you for releasing that track in the middle of the night! I just rode +16 lap in one sitting when I was supposed to go to sleep. :lol:
We aim to please... :D
jbob23 wrote:My computer was struggling a little bit on this one though. maybe too many trees. My computer generally doesnt ever have a problem on most tracks.
VicenteBareilles#228 wrote:the track looks Reallyyyy gooood, but my pc is deffinetly not going to handle it, if you can make one with less trees it would be awesome

I don't think it's the trees, I get about the same fps on this one as on sorketorp and that has 21118 more billboards. I think it's the 2049 disp that is the culprit.
dxb_ddmx wrote:My only complaint on this one, is that the harder you push the track, the easier it is to swap/tuck the front end/get bucked. For a sand track I feel this is the exact opposite. I don't really want to just ease on the throttle around all the corners and pussy foot through the bumps, but I feel thats what I have to do to not swap out all the time. Of course, maybe I just need to further test my suspension.
As it says in the disclaimer hidden on one of the decals on the track "All complaints regarding the tileinfo should be directed at Shadow". :D
I think it might be a setup issue because I don't get that feeling at all, but then again I'm the creator of the most criticized tileinfo ever, so who am I to tell...
Garasaki wrote:Do Scandanavians spend massive amounts of time sitting around, combining random letters to make silly words?? :?

Wacky combinations of letters = the leading Swedish export (Bikini Teams in a close second)
Says Mr Pottawattamie. You should be glad I didn't use a name from our indigenous people and named it something like Geaččačohkka. :D
MWR #491 wrote:...if i had the skills of doin a track i probably would make Brovallen in Avesta...the hardest sand track here in middle Sweden!

Brovallen, damn I haven't been there since I raced my 80cc there in something like -83, but if my memory serves me correct, which it probably doesn't, I won both motos. Oh, to be young and talented again...
motomaniak
Team: ART

Post by motomaniak »

BEST TRACK EVER! I love it soooo much! Thanks man!
Tim Aarntzen | ART/MFG
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Pretty good track you have here but could of been way better I think
-First off your friction bogged the bike down way to much ...could hardly get going just to wreck 2 seconds later
-Things looked too man made all the whoops should of been broken up more ...I dont know how to explain except for to give Glen Helen as a referance ...You cant really tell its a whoop section
-On track textures to off track was very bad ...If your going to have that drastic of a change you need to blend them both together some how
-The trees just ruined it for me..if your going for a realistic environment it has to be beleivable ...all the trees are the same size ...all it would have took was lowing every other one ...easy fix in my book

Just my 2 cents you can take it or leave it

Nice job though :)

MB
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA