*Contest Track V2* Canyon Park MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DJ99X

Re: *Contest Track V2* Canyon Park MX

Post by DJ99X »

Voutare was working on his Donington park track, and Mace is working on a track.
67matt67

Post by 67matt67 »

alright great :D . btw this is my new favorite track. great work
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Anyone up for a jff race on this one?
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Post by Twitch »

man , the whoops is very cool
MXS Online #239
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

DJ wrote:Voutare was working on his Donington park track, and Mace is working on a track.

Yeah. I still need a couple things.

Polisport banner, UFO, Parts Ultd. Hyundai sign, that stretches across whole track, Hyundai baner, Golden Tyre banner, Honda banner, P (whatever that is) banner, Intelicom banner, Sidi banner, Mormaii banner, KTM banner, RedBull MXdN banner, Red Bull banner, Lovemylife banner, Casacasla banner, Alpinestarts banner, start boxes, VIP guest viewing stand, speakers, 6 star tent, and the banner that goes across the triple-double section about Hyundai (skin said earlier).

Wilson said he was working on some of the models, and I was planning on doing some of the banners, but I'm lazy as balls and I don't know how to make them look 'wrinkled'.

Oh, and some fox banners. I need those too.

(Many of these are already made though, so... just the others, if you want to help, you get a cookie.)
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Voutare wrote:
DJ wrote:Voutare was working on his Donington park track, and Mace is working on a track.

Yeah. I still need a couple things.

Polisport banner, UFO, Parts Ultd. Hyundai sign, that stretches across whole track, Hyundai baner, Golden Tyre banner, Honda banner, P (whatever that is) banner, Intelicom banner, Sidi banner, Mormaii banner, KTM banner, RedBull MXdN banner, Red Bull banner, Lovemylife banner, Casacasla banner, Alpinestarts banner, start boxes, VIP guest viewing stand, speakers, 6 star tent, and the banner that goes across the triple-double section about Hyundai (skin said earlier).

Wilson said he was working on some of the models, and I was planning on doing some of the banners, but I'm lazy as balls and I don't know how to make them look 'wrinkled'.

Oh, and some fox banners. I need those too.

(Many of these are already made though, so... just the others, if you want to help, you get a cookie.)
if you want a object i can make it, if is not very hard....
ah, damn, forgot that u know how to use 3d´s do it yourself :lol:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Yeah, but Wilson said he would, so I'll let him do it. He said he wanted to.

But, if you want to make banners, go for it. Think of this whole track as a community project. :D
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

DJ wrote:Fred and I had a race here last night, it definitely made me like the track more than when I first rode it. I actually don't mind that large jump. Sure, its a pain in the ass the clear, but it makes the race interesting. Your best track so far Puma, good work.

Heres our race. Watch Freds finish, it would have been mad if he landed it
i have to admit this brought a smile to my face coming from you that meant alot... and yes i kno there was more i could do but the deadline was October 10th... or atleast when i glanced at it it was

and btw voutare i think the P is pro grip

and renner im up for some jff races since the series is over
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
dmasta73

Post by dmasta73 »

this tracks really cool
i like the sand

BUT theres not enought big jumps good job though
WHEN IN DOUBT WHIP IT OUT
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

when did this become wannabe mva mx simulator? nrl you dont see ginormus doubles just cause theres that much space... i put in was couldve realistically been there if you want a bigger jump track go play mva theyve got something for you
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Hell, that huge double isn't realistic at all. Look at how far you really jump on that in 3rd person.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Yea, you're tracks are by far the most unrealistic tracks out there. Most of the corners and obstacles make no seance what-so-ever. I've many times ridden your tracks and thought to myself there's no way this dude has ever ridden a dirt bike in his life.

The track looks good, but the layout and the jumps just don't go together at all.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

No, it's more realistic than what people want.

5th gear pinned, 300 foot jumps shouldn't be in MXS.

I like this track though, it's got a nice flow to it, and there's only a few things I dont like. 1 is the whoops are too damn hard, and it actually takes some skill to run a clean lap, and takes a little while to find a clean line in places.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

look i dont wanna come off like a total dick but most of the tracks that you have produced i hate... no exception for this one...
i like the textures i like the way some of it flows.. but i just dont like to ride it... at all...
theres not enough jumps for my taste it's pretty unrealistic and i dont like that so much..
the idea was good this track had potential to be really bitchin but something got jacked up in the process...
i dont know what you all see in the track but i guess im not getting it
it was a good try dude maybe next time... :roll:
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

the fact that the track its a little jumpless, yes, i think so since i like to jump a lot, the decals are well applyed so i liked that part, the track layout is fun, have some hard spots, a big double, maybe you could do it smaller but that are just a personal oppinion, the big whoops are fun!, the small ones are fun too so i like the track a lot but i cant deciede between yours and deanhardtfan one :?
i like both, but....
damn, i´ll vote 4 voutare one :lol:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...