Hangtown 2010

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Hangtown 2010

Post by yzmxer608 »

It's on 01.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Post by soc_monki »

i was born in sacramento...sadly, i never did ride on Hangtown. but at least now i can ride my hometown track virtually! awesome job!
haggqvist

Post by haggqvist »

Cheers everybody!
I'm glad you like it and, to be honest, a bit relieved as I wasn't quite sure if the roughness of the track would be appreciated.
DJD wrote:the ruts are way to jaggy though...
As I said above, that's because of the disp scale. I simply wasn't able to make them any smoother.

yzmxer608 wrote:I noticed you didn't change the env image though, we're using stock track reflections :(.
I'm sorry about that, I just didn't have the time...
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

My initial reaction to this track was that it was too narrow, but now that I've put quite a few laps into it, it actually feels "right" and most other tracks seem too wide. This is definately one of my favorite outdoor tracks now that I've taken the time to ride it. Thank you Haggqvist and everyone else involved!
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

JP37R wrote:My initial reaction to this track was that it was too narrow, but now that I've put quite a few laps into it, it actually feels "right" and most other tracks seem too wide. This is definately one of my favorite outdoor tracks now that I've taken the time to ride it. Thank you Haggqvist and everyone else involved!
I felt the same way... Track is preety fun to ride. You got to be on your heels with the braking bumps lol. I wish the shade of terrain had more of a red tint to it like it was back in 03 with the Ryan Hughes victory. Best I ever seen that track. This track was complete garbage back in 99.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Post by Axle McOctane »

What a beautiful and perfect track. If this track were a woman, I would take her to a movie, then bring her to my place to ride and the back of my dirt bike, and proceed to ___ the _____ out of her. Just like my ex.

I think playing this track the first time might have just been the most fun I've had on MXS. It's so awesome especially now that I'm pretty much equally fast in 1st person cam now. This track required 1st person cam I think to nail the ruts and navigate the bumps well.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shack guy summed it up for me pretty good.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Scummy

Post by Scummy »

Thank you for the track its awsome!
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

This track is gonna make me re-evaluate my controller setup. With the roughness, I now need to be able to ride the rear brake in the braking bumps. With my current setup back brake is I/O. Great track Hagg!!!
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Really wish the High-Res version would work for me. :(

Awesome job though. :)
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

MiNi wrote:Really wish the High-Res version would work for me. :(

Get a better computer. :wink:
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
MiNi wrote:Really wish the High-Res version would work for me. :(

Get a better computer. :wink:
Or I could put money towards training. 8)
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

By far the best national I've ever ridden, released that is. ;) I love the roughness, even though I find myself swapping out or tucking the front end and pulling a Dungey in the turns quite often.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
Rm85#107

Post by Rm85#107 »

Love the Grov snus banner!
RV3

Post by RV3 »

definately luvin the rougher tracks, thanks for making another replica. any 1 found a decent suspension setting for it yet? i dont know if i like less preload on rear or more yet.