The James Stewart Compound (UPDATED) 7/18/11

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Re: The James Stewart Compound

Post by toonys66 »

i see that some servers have the low version on and other the high version, must we put both version of the tracks on the personal folder so we can play on all the servers? when i put both version of the mx and sx track, even when i put the high version on, the grass does not appear in the high version usually, it stay with the low version environment as default?
do you know what must we do so we can play on any server with any of the version we have? thanks for your advice and help.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

If You have the Full version your not gonna be able to play someone with the low version or vice versa..The low version is missing billbourds and statues...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
SuzukiRidr326

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

this is really getting on my nerves!! Ive done everything people had said and the track still isnt working. It works but it looks stupid, no detail at all, i dont really understand the extracting part tho, ive extracted everything into my desktop then transfered everything into my personal folder where i keep all my tracks at and it still doesnt work!!! HELP ME!!!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Motoboss wrote: Instructions – I put each track in a separate folder for organization purposes …You have to open the first folder and pull out the main track folder.
MB
Are you sure you did this? That's the same problem I had till I realized I forgot to read the instructions :D
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Motoboss wrote:If You have the Full version your not gonna be able to play someone with the low version or vice versa..The low version is missing billbourds and statues...
That's really a bummer....
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
SuzukiRidr326

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

Brina927 wrote:
Motoboss wrote: Instructions – I put each track in a separate folder for organization purposes …You have to open the first folder and pull out the main track folder.
MB
Are you sure you did this? That's the same problem I had till I realized I forgot to read the instructions :D
but whats the main track folder name? thats whats confusing me, everyone is sayin these folders but theyre not putting any names on them so i have no idea what im supposed to put where!!!! IM GONNA PULL MY HAIR OUT SOON!!!
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

[quote="SuzukiRidr326 IM GONNA PULL MY HAIR OUT SOON!!![/quote]
Do it! :D
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

SuzukiRidr326 wrote:this is really getting on my nerves!! Ive done everything people had said and the track still isnt working. It works but it looks stupid, no detail at all, i dont really understand the extracting part tho, ive extracted everything into my desktop then transfered everything into my personal folder where i keep all my tracks at and it still doesnt work!!! HELP ME!!!
Delete everything that has to do with the compound that youve downloaded so far....Now Start fresh...Download the version you want...Unzip(Extract) the folder to your desktop with win war or win zip...Now double click on the folder you downloaded,you should see a folder that says jbsc or jbscssx pull that folder out and put it in your personal folder...start/programs/mxsim/mxsimpersonal folder..If that doesnt work then idk what it could be..
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
SuzukiRidr326

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

YEEHAWW its workin, Thanks for all the help
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

Post by mxsstarters »

not sure if anyone has mentiond it, but are you going to put the track on pure? you know so just so even more people can have the track!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You can check on your media fire account uploaded files page.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

puremxs only allows 60 mb's in a single file...
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

Post by mxsstarters »

what happend to it??? what do i do?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Motoboss wrote:
SuzukiRidr326 wrote:this is really getting on my nerves!! Ive done everything people had said and the track still isnt working. It works but it looks stupid, no detail at all, i dont really understand the extracting part tho, ive extracted everything into my desktop then transfered everything into my personal folder where i keep all my tracks at and it still doesnt work!!! HELP ME!!!
Delete everything that has to do with the compound that youve downloaded so far....Now Start fresh...Download the version you want...Unzip(Extract) the folder to your desktop with win war or win zip...Now double click on the folder you downloaded,you should see a folder that says jbsc or jbscssx pull that folder out and put it in your personal folder...start/programs/mxsim/mxsimpersonal folder..If that doesnt work then idk what it could be..
I haven't read this, but I'm sure it will fix your problem. :wink:
nathanmx214
Team: FMF RACING

Post by nathanmx214 »

when i ride it the trake is all white please help :!: