Who is going to the MXON 2010?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJD

Re: Who is going to the MXON 2010?

Post by DJD »

I'll be there, got some friends in Colorado that im staying with. Gonna be epic!!!
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Post by jbob23 »

i just remembered this is in Colorado! sick! really not that far away for me. Gonna get the idea in some peoples heads. This could be so badass.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

im going, there are 12 hours chile-los angeles, how much kilometers are between colorado and lso angeles?
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

chuey352 wrote:ya ive already done all the pricing and everything. plane tickets would be about 850 due to the huge price increase. but then when you arive you would have no way of transportation. the kid im goin with is also 18 so we wouldnt be able to rent a car. were splitting the costs of everything and were going to go through on/off driving straight through. the dive is about 21hrs and im pretty pumped. if your interested DDMX cuz im sure you would bring some one else right? and were from ohio so like the old CRA days. just give me a call or msg me. im sure having more people would help the costs and it would be mad fun. im gettin like 4 batteries for my laptop so i can play MXS when im not driving :lol:
i'll be 21 by then which means i can rent, and i got a 23/hr job over the summer so i can def pay my share. could rent a 15 passenger, then take a tv and xbox and hook it to a car battery! haha
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

this is gonna be sick! so many people are gonna come to colorado. and sween, there are plenty of places to camp near thunder.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Hell yeah this is going to be sick. I've got Hegge and maybe Mikey staying at my place depending if hes going to stay with you or me Austin, it might be a half and half thing. I could potentially sleep more people but You'll either have tot take the couch or use a blow up mattress in the basement (basement is finished)
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
leponk

Post by leponk »

nor for me. :p
Belgium > us = little bit long. XD

Just waiting 2011 ... that'll bez in Lommel, in my country. GRR :D
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

Mittocs wrote:Hell yeah this is going to be sick. I've got Hegge and maybe Mikey staying at my place depending if hes going to stay with you or me Austin, it might be a half and half thing. I could potentially sleep more people but You'll either have tot take the couch or use a blow up mattress in the basement (basement is finished)
HES MINE ASSHOLE! haha jk
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

Mikey said on xFire, "Im gonna stay for 2 weeks(Got my YR12 finals the next week lol), 1/2 Austin and 1/2 Scott. Austin ill probly stay with scott on the actual W/E because its closer + the bitchin party. But i will get Mommy to email youl so we will figure it out :)
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Somebody post a link to how to get tickets....I live in St. Louis, MO. If I'm able to get off work, I'm soooo down!! I'll throw down on gas or whatever.
HeGgE

Post by HeGgE »

I would want some links to that to :)
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

jayjayktm

Post by jayjayktm »

yeah im going to, long flight from ireland....
HeGgE

Post by HeGgE »

hahha im flying from sweden its a 20 hour flight.. but its def gonna be worth it :D
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

You bastards are making me want to go so bad... when exactly is it? cause I may go visit my uncle at miami and drop off somewhere near... after that you can all party at my uncles yatch ( if it hasn't burnt again... ) haha!

Best regards,
Judge.