Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Rallemx

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by Rallemx »

Holy shit, now I see why everyones trying to suck your dick every time you put up a video..Gnarly scrub at 0:8 in the first one..You have great style
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Damn sweden you are a big guy and you are really fast too. How do you like your Kawis im trying to get one now but i hear a lot of things break because of cheap parts on them.
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

On The Pipe wrote:Damn sweden you are a big guy and you are really fast too. How do you like your Kawis im trying to get one now but i hear a lot of things break because of cheap parts on them.
thats ain't true.
sweden
Team: JPR

Post by sweden »

On The Pipe wrote:Damn sweden you are a big guy and you are really fast too. How do you like your Kawis im trying to get one now but i hear a lot of things break because of cheap parts on them.
thats actually not true really, my 250f has been 100% with all the tuning parts in like 60-70 riding hours now, but ive heard some problems with the gearbox and stuffs for the other guys but it hasnt blown up for me hehe

if you gonna buy a kawasaki i gotta say that if youre a light wheighted guy you dont really need to tune the bike or get any other suspensions etc , but thats your choice, if you wont any better sounds or something, buy a akrapovic exhuast they rocks hehe !!

good luck if youre getting a kawasaki! im not saying they are best becuase i have one , i say it becuase ive been riding every sort of 250f like ktm suzuki yamaha and also husqvarna etc and i really think the kawasaki feels very good compare to the other bikes !! but ktm by the way was the fastest bike of all 250fs ive been riding but it was to expensive with a sxs-f 250 so we decided to buy a kawasaki 250f!!
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Thanks for the info i guess some people have issues and some dont with every bike. I looked at ktm also very expensive here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

On The Pipe wrote:Thanks for the info i guess some people have issues and some dont with every bike. I looked at ktm also very expensive here.
KTM's are just expensive everywhere.I guess to the KTM fans it is worth it.I have never ruined a clutch and I do a lot of mud and trail riding.I am actually going riding up on the mountains tomorrow after it has been raining the past two days.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

If the japanese bikes continue to go up 500$ for no reason then ktms will be cheaper i can buy a brand new 2011 450f but its like half ur money is wasted when u can get an 09 or even 10 for half the price :( Also even used ktms r expensive too.
Judan

Post by Judan »

sweden wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8_lSSdPlYE

say what you think about my 250f riding compare to 450

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG69jduK4tY 450 riding like 2min into the movie
Ok one and only thing i can see you improve on is you need to stand up abit earlyer everything else is perfect hah
Also just saying so i dont get shot, feel bad if you either come in from a ride or post a video of you riding and have no one tell you what you could improve on :)
Jonathan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VWK

Post by Jonathan »

Buttscratcher?
fra#226

Post by fra#226 »

Jonathan wrote:
awesome vid.... but what about sountrack??
Jonathan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VWK

Post by Jonathan »

fra#226 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Blue October - Dirt Room
Buttscratcher?
fra#226

Post by fra#226 »

Jonathan wrote:
fra#226 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Blue October - Dirt Room
thanx!
fra#226

Post by fra#226 »

Jonathan wrote:
fra#226 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Blue October - Dirt Room
and first song?
motomaniak
Team: ART

Post by motomaniak »

The XX - Crystalized
Tim Aarntzen | ART/MFG
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

And the combobreaker goes to MOTOMANIAK for not quoteing the vid for a 6th time!