Football (Soccer) World Cup

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Football (Soccer) World Cup

Post by Blitz »

Im not even a fan of football, but hey its the world cup so i figured id jump on the wagon. Plus New Zealand actually qualified which is sweet.

So, who is everyones picks?
Starts tonight, anyone gonna be watching the first game?
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Re: Football (Soccer) World Cup

Post by Vellu »

Netherlands, because I like orange. I don't really know why but I've always been on Netherlands side in World Cups/UEFA championships. They never win though, but maybe this year it's their turn.
Does anybody know any good streams to watch the games online, possibly with english commentary?
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

here in chile they are all jumping with the world champ, i hate it, they just talk about football and nobody takes in count the other sports!
we have an olimpic medallist who didnt even had where to train, and a privateer gifted him a gym, that´s ridiculous :(
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Spain/Brasil are my favorites, because I'm from Belgium and they didn't even qualify + nobody here supports the Belgian team, I don't like the Soccer team from Holland so that's why I go for spain/brasil
Mutt

Post by Mutt »

Uruguay! Becuase they will earn cash to my team. lol
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

Endgland!, Only because I live in England, Gotta root for your own country. Even though I hate football. :P
Jonathan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VWK

Post by Jonathan »

mikez#411 wrote:Spain/Brasil are my favorites, because I'm from Belgium and they didn't even qualify + nobody here supports the Belgian team, I don't like the Soccer team from Holland so that's why I go for spain/brasil
I like your sig!
Buttscratcher?
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Jacko #828 wrote:Endgland!, Only because I live in England, Gotta root for your own country. Even though I hate football. :P
America! I fell the exact same way Jacko. I hate soccer (football for you guys) but your own country needs to win!
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

I HATE it
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Vellu wrote:Netherlands, because I like orange. I don't really know why but I've always been on Netherlands side in World Cups/UEFA championships. They never win though, but maybe this year it's their turn.
Does anybody know any good streams to watch the games online, possibly with english commentary?
you're my new favorite person :).
we won the european cup in '88.

i agree though, if not this year then never. Most of our players are in top shape and we are in a easy group. japan and cameroon we can probably beat with just 5 players :P and denmark shouldn't really be a problem either.

the dutch channel NOS is putting live streams on thier site but you can only access them in the netherlands, so you would have to book a last minute flight to here :P.

i'm going to be in school during the game next monday, but i'm going to school early to reserve one of the 120.000 live stream spots so we can watch at shool :D
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Netherlands..Since sweden isnt in :(
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Servatis wrote: the dutch channel NOS is putting live streams on thier site but you can only access them in the netherlands, so you would have to book a last minute flight to here :P.
No worries anymore, I got my tv tuner to work :D
btw, is van der Sar still playing? I really don't follow football other than World Cup/UEFA :mrgreen:
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

no hes not going, but we have Maarten Stekelenburg he's good too, though i don't think we will ever have a keeper as good as van der Sar again :)
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I'm in a bracket for money on espn.com

Here are my picks.

ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Red619

Post by Red619 »