Football (Soccer) World Cup

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
scheeve3

Re: Football (Soccer) World Cup

Post by scheeve3 »

It's strange that so many ppl like's and AND plays it :s.
I did it to and it was like "that's it?". It's just the most gay sport I ever did, and I did a lot of sports befoure I got lazy xD. Even when I scored or got tackled I didn't feel a thing of a rush or adrenaline...
Altough indoor soccer is fun to watch, but that isn't popular :s.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

I played too, it was alright, too bad most of my teammates were faggots..Thats why I love motocross, you dont have to rely on other people. Its just you :)
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

scheeve3 wrote:It's strange that so many ppl like's and AND plays it :s.
I did it to and it was like "that's it?". It's just the most gay sport I ever did, and I did a lot of sports befoure I got lazy xD. Even when I scored or got tackled I didn't feel a thing of a rush or adrenaline...
I combined Indoor soccer with Motocross, worked out perfectly. Here in my region u can create ur own futsal team with friends and compete in the region's liga, we won it 5 times in 5 years, was fun but we quit due to being too lazy :d
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I've played soccer all of my life since i was 3 years old.

I've always played at a highly competitive level. I've always played on teams where we competed all over the USA. I used to travel 4hrs round trip 3 days a week (during school) to practice with a team i was on. I was on the Olympic Development Program team for a couple of years and was on the regional team for a year (region 1 consisted of the New England states). I was the starting varsity goalie my freshman year in high school and played all 4 years. Made 1st team All-state twice and 2nd team All-state once. I hold the shutout record for a season and the 4 year total shutout record for the school. Got a scholarship to a Divison 1 college, played there for a year, transferred to a division 3 college and played there for 2 seasons, then had to quit playing because doctors suspected i had lymphoma.... i had to undergo steroid treatment and it took the shape right out of me.

Where is soccer simulator? :P
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
I've played soccer all of my life since i was 3 years old.

I've always played at a highly competitive level. I've always played on teams where we competed all over the USA. I used to travel 4hrs round trip 3 days a week (during school) to practice with a team i was on. I was on the Olympic Development Program team for a couple of years and was on the regional team for a year (region 1 consisted of the New England states). I was the starting varsity goalie my freshman year in high school and played all 4 years. Made 1st team All-state twice and 2nd team All-state once. I hold the shutout record for a season and the 4 year total shutout record for the school. Got a scholarship to a Divison 1 college, played there for a year, transferred to a division 3 college and played there for 2 seasons, then had to quit playing because doctors suspected i had lymphoma.... i had to undergo steroid treatment and it took the shape right out of me.

Where is soccer simulator? :P
wow, I played at a high competitive level aswell in regular soccer, played for belgian & german teams when I was still active in soccer, got recruited to the Belgian national team selection (-17) but had to cancel it because I had a car accident while coming back from a party with some friends(1 of them was drunk while driving and ye, it didn't end up good) and then they decided I wouldn't get a 2nd chance to proof myself and I just gave up on competitive soccer and went to a local team where I just played for the hell of it, and quit 1 year later..
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

cpt_Slow wrote:YES! Finally something we can beat the USA at. :P
I'm rooting for England.
what was that? win from the USA? lol, if you hadn't had a goon for a keeper you would have won haha.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

Servatis wrote:
cpt_Slow wrote:YES! Finally something we can beat the USA at. :P
I'm rooting for England.
what was that? win from the USA? lol, if you hadn't had a goon for a keeper you would have won haha.
England has a big history of goon keepers, he was just keeping a tradition :lol: :lol: :lol:
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

fucking goal post. unlucky. USA dominated second half for sure
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

USA is surely going to the next stage, easy group there, plus they have been playing prety well.
Tomorrow the only interesting game is germany agains the kangaroos land.
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

:oops: Haha yeah well I was dreading coming back here after that. I wouldn't say USA dominated, didn't really get many shots but then neither did we. Looked like Johnson, Gerrard and Wright-Philips were our only players out there. :roll:
The less said about the goalkeeper the better I think. :P
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

oooooow!
hitler killer some kangaroos out there! :lol:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Fark, that game was abysmal. The aussies have no hope now

Is anyone else finding it hard to enjoy the game when all you can hear is the crowd trying its best to sound like a bee?

My soccer team won the local B grade premiership back in 2007. I was quite happy with that :D
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

They need to bad the damn vuvuzelas. They are annoying as hell.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

ya those things fuckin suck.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

ban*

And I hate group stage so much. Once all the ties are over, then the tournament can actually get somewhere.